cimg0586.jpg

cimg0587n.jpg

cimg0589.jpg

Did you like ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The very first thing that popped to mind when I saw these photos was, "fake". Can't pinpoint WHY, exactly, but that was it. The feeling is basically, someone drew / etched all of those figures and letters recently as a joke or con. :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
dilsizoglu

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The very first thing that popped to mind when I saw these photos was, "fake". Can't pinpoint WHY, exactly, but that was it. The feeling is basically, someone drew / etched all of those figures and letters recently as a joke or con. :dontknow:

They are not fake, we took pictures,
estimates of the Armenian community, the signs .
Many of the signs used by Armenians in Anatolia, because here.

for instance : axe, fish, signs of Armenian embroidery

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend, my friend, blessings. Please continue; Please teach. I want to learn more.

Should Charliejr study Armenian embroidery? <Good to learn?

What is path/layout/structure of symbols? What is way you find them? What is best form to do this?

Can please name symbols?

Thank you!!!

http://triptoarmenia.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is quite possible that the signs are just there for "good luck" or some other good reason and have nothing to do with hidden treasures or wealth. I'm afraid that I jumped to the "treasure" conclusion a little bit too quickly. The OP did not say that word.
So please excuse my quick judgement and allow me to adapt my idea to this: I do not believe it has anything to do with treasures. Too new; too detailed. Very good work and I would be interested in learning why these carvings are there. Are they modern day "story rocks" similar to the old ones in our Southwest that were made by native tribes there. It's possible they are still in use by some Shamans because there are story rocks whose locations are being kept secret from everyone but the tribe members. It's a religious thing which I fully respect and support.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dilsizoglu

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend, my friend, blessings. Please continue; Please teach. I want to learn more.

Should Charliejr study Armenian embroidery? <Good to learn?

What is path/layout/structure of symbols? What is way you find them? What is best form to do this?

Can please name symbols?

Thank you!!!

Trip to Armenia

my dear friend,

I do not know about the Armenian signs, I am doing research,
in time share with you here

OP
OP
dilsizoglu

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is quite possible that the signs are just there for "good luck" or some other good reason and have nothing to do with hidden treasures or wealth. I'm afraid that I jumped to the "treasure" conclusion a little bit too quickly. The OP did not say that word.
So please excuse my quick judgement and allow me to adapt my idea to this: I do not believe it has anything to do with treasures. Too new; too detailed. Very good work and I would be interested in learning why these carvings are there. Are they modern day "story rocks" similar to the old ones in our Southwest that were made by native tribes there. It's possible they are still in use by some Shamans because there are story rocks whose locations are being kept secret from everyone but the tribe members. It's a religious thing which I fully respect and support.

I agree, religious symbols can be,
may not be related to treasury,
so you can see, so I shared

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, religious symbols can be,
may not be related to treasury,
so you can see, so I shared

Yessir, and thank you for sharing. Again, I appologize for jumping too fast to a conclusion about treasure.

larryg

Jan 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To have these translated you might try the author Steven Shaffer ,Treasure`s of the Ancients. Looks kind of Greek ,so might be Jaredite or another Book of Mormon language .

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Good for him. I still wonder just how many people are riding that horse above the circular Persian/Byzantine like motif.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread