THE BIRD IS THE WORD

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Isn't that the same bird as a "Chuker"?

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No that's a grouse.The Feds cut back on grazing alotments allowing the rangelands and forests to become tinderboxes. Guess what, they burnt up all the habitat.ALWAYS SO HELPFUL.

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank goodness the Chuker isn't listed - they'd have fences around all the towns in Nevada - haha

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
was not able to post thye map that fullpan posted, but found this covers a lot of ground
image_column

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another assinine excuse to close,hamper and destroy any semblance of outdoor life sic sic sic-John

prospect007

Mar 16, 2014
western us
Detector(s) used
minelab 4000,fisher gb2,f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how can something be extinct if it resides in 11 different states? another ploy to take lands and control people. follow the money I always say, who profits from the land closures? who's (elected officials) pockets are being padded? sage grouse are no more endangered than starbucks or wallmart.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the same with the Bull Trout here in Id.They've got it protected--on hundreds of streams!I understand that the BLM and USFW are being sued for colluding with each other to remove as much land from private use. Good Luck

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FS/BLM just stealing the last 21 claims on the trinity river. New game called "segregation" and they lie their butts off and use a little of each others regs to eliminate all appeals,comments and legal due process....sic sic sic world-John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its all about control over the population! once that is completed, they'll come for the rest if you let them! vote smart in the comeing elections and get everyone you know onboard also! o is using the race card to get what he wants! he should be prosecuted for his stance and abuse of power!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chuker, what i call hand size rocks when dredging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions