NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I take a lot of Cipro, it's the only anti-biotic I am not allergic to.........Yet! nge

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW NGE!! That's scary stuff!! I take care of lot of individuals with multiple drug allergies, but perhaps you would tolerate other antibiotics in the same category of meds!! I'm certain your Doc could substitute other antibiotics in that class!! Best of luck and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
not it was for the plague and anthrax * they were anti germ warfare shots * I was working on a "ammo ship" the SS CAPE ANN --as part of task force 155 --with the USS AMERICA .--THEY ARE NOTED ON MY YELLOW CARD SHOT RECORD.

Learn something new every day. I never heard of a shot for the plague. I thought that plague and embola were death sentences. Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe there is no cure for ebola,just a vaccine to keep you from getting it.Almost a death sentance.Fatality rate up to 90%

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Should I sit here so paranoid so as to never leave my chair again? With electronic surveillance, hacking to control our cars, blink out our pacemakers, and make us fear our militarized police?

Oh my.... I just want to go back to the golden memories of free sex and the 70's.... Life was so much simpler then....

Vanishing Point - the movie. Live free :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should I sit here so paranoid so as to never leave my chair again? With electronic surveillance, hacking to control our cars, blink out our pacemakers, and make us fear our militarized police?

Oh my.... I just want to go back to the golden memories of free sex and the 70's.... Life was so much simpler then....

Vanishing Point - the movie. Live free :)

The original

not the 90's remake

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know about raspberry Hefeweizen, but I do have cheap brandy :)

Jeff, I did respond without mercy on another post to Davest, please forgive me and delete my response if you'd like. I know I went a little too hard on him, it's that Vanishing Point & brandy which affected me :)

I apologize here!

Roger

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know about raspberry Hefeweizen, but I do have cheap brandy

Next time you go to the package store pick up a 6 pack of Harpoon UFO(Unfiltered Offerings)Raspberry Hefeweizen unfiltered wheat beer,good stuff.:occasion14:Prost

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, I live in the wilderness bordering WVA. There are no exotic mixer blends available here :(

Best I can do is search for Sam Adams (unsuccessfully most of the time), and settle for cheap brandy at the ABC store :(

Alas, for civilization again....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, I live in the wilderness bordering WVA. There are no exotic mixer blends available here

Best I can do is search for Sam Adams (unsuccessfully most of the time), and settle for cheap brandy at the ABC store

Alas, for civilization again....

Well thats a bummer,actually i wish i could say the same thing you just did. :laughing9:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well thats a bummer,actually i wish i could say the same thing you just did. :laughing9:

Down here they used to make their own. My Daddy was a bootlegger in the 50's. He did a "Thunder Road", if you remember that one.

And now we are in the modern world.

Maybe someday when I decide to retire...

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DeepseekerADS! Yea ole Robert Mitchum was the Man in that movie! That probably makes me older than you and RJc!! They still make it down here!! You guys have a great Sunday!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does Obama care cover the plague??? That's the question we should be asking..:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions