Hardy

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2006
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
HI ALL , I used this blind eagle spectrum for the past season and as a relic hunter I give the Eagle Spectrum a BIG 3 THUMBS

DOWN :'( On the all metal mode I have missed targets at 5 inches and it nulls out spikes and nails and even axe heads

:icon_scratch: The other modes are not much better >:( I can go over a spot and THE BLIND EAGLE will cherry pick the

SILVER,COPPER and GOLD :icon_thumleft: YET MISS THE BRASS :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: What the heck am I doing

wrong ?? My 6000 Sr 3 kicks its A$$ all the time and is years older , WHAT AM I DOING WRONG GANG ????? :help: :help:

The 6000 is by far the better detector then the Blind Eagle and can pop up 2 holers at 9 inches or tell me the length of the

item I am about to dig , The Blind Eagle would do neather :-\ Would of Missed these Scissors :sign13:

Attachments

• FUR TRADE SCISSORS CIRCA 1790-1810.jpg
    FUR TRADE SCISSORS CIRCA 1790-1810.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 265
  • FUR TRADE SCISSORS CIRCA 1790-1810.jpg
    FUR TRADE SCISSORS CIRCA 1790-1810.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 254

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
I would say your Eagle is blind, but not by design. I would also send it in to White's and see if they can heal it for you! ;D

OP
OP
Hardy

Hardy

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2006
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
I am thinking that the stock coil may of had too much moisture inside that possibly corroded the coil wires ????

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
The coils themselves can go bad and cause you to lose depth and miss objects. If you have an authorized Whites dealer near you he should be able to check the head in a few minutes. Some heads can be repaired and some can't.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread