The Boyz are Hosting a Hunt (are we still doing something???)

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goio said:
Hey Lowbatts,

It was nice meeting you! Man, that was some hard hunting today at the FP! I got spoiled easy digging at the park. ;D those hot Wingz where delicious! :thumbsup:

Great time!!! Goio, you crazy for eating all of those wingz!!!!! It damn near burnt a hole through my back!!!! Heart burn like a mofo.... We have to meetup again sometime soon.

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Glad you guys had a great time. I got an unexpected visit from my uncle and aunt from San Diego that day and unfortunately wasn't able to get out. I'm game next hunt.

What kind of stuff did you find there??

Joe

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey Joe,
Bomber and Murph found a tree hugger, seriously. Unfortnately deep mem cents were the order of the day amid olg home debris. DirtyJohn got a neat bell ringer, maybe from an old phone. I'll be going back there later, lots of old debris to picl through.

But we'll try to better centralize our next hunt for everyone's gas mileage sake. Start throwing ideas around guys!

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was nice meeting all you guys, finally putting some faces to the names (not a douchebag in the bunch). Goio those were some beautiful coins you showed me. I'm up for another hunt anytime. I don't mind driving and maybe we can get even more Illinois guys and some more Indiana guys and maybe even some cheeseheads (on a probationary period of course) near the border to go next time . Sorry Twistid could'nt make it, but family comes first. Maybe next time.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep that drive & gas has got to be killing our bud goio.the weather is looking for the lake,we could carpool it there and save a couple $$$$$$$$$$$$.nice meeting ya dirtyjohn lowbatts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
aw, group hug...
Hitting the dirt with Mayo today. He's a hard chargin' MD'er with a nice Minelab, look out boyz, you're gonna get handed that lunch! (Except for Goio, who rocks!)

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Lowbatts said:
aw, group hug...
Hitting the dirt with Mayo today. He's a hard chargin' MD'er with a nice Minelab, look out boyz, you're gonna get handed that lunch! (Except for Goio, who rocks!)

I want some more hot wingz!!!!! :angel9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread