The British College---video on how dowsing works

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, he said it in a nutshell, rods, pendulems etc do not indicate by themsleves, they are only physical amplifiers of your minds reactions, You can train yout eye to twitch - for example - and achieve the same results. T here has been too many Shibboleths attached to dowsing when it is really simple..- efectively

In the 50's Vern Cameron, and a group , succesfuly identified imaginary 3 - d firgures drawn in a room, the ceiling, floor walls, anywhere

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, dowsing is from within, I try to keep things simple, except so many types of responses can be hard to understand for new people.

Scientific studies can't figure out everything.....just found this story about an Ancient Greek stone carved statue on display in a California museum. The museum always called it a shallow chest, but now there is no explanation for what appears to be carved USB ports and sure looks like a laptop the girl is holding. Why is the Greek goddess looking at the open top and NOT in the box if it is a chest? Or was the idea for the laptop inspired from this statue? Either way is something to think about. I thought of a mirror also and in context of Greek culture probably, even in recent times used as a tool to see the future. Although her head is too far above for catching a glimpse of her face, yet observing the facial expression, seems to be gazing at the raised top.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/is-this-ancient-greek-laptop-proof-that-time-083225287.html

Attachments

• Greekstatue-laptop.jpg
    Greekstatue-laptop.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, The young lady could be asking the Goddess, "Where is the power, my battery is dead".:laughing7:
On a serious note, thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.:icon_thumleft:
Marvin

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, really hard to find a good video with a perspective on how dowsing works.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's not a lap top, because they didn't have them then.

Interesting video, so a dowsers hands DO move to move the rods.

Not really my understanding at all, after having several dowsers swear they are not moving their hands.

I guess the unconscious mind can move parts of your body while you are awake without your knowledge.

interesting.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread