The burner strikes!!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is kind of off topic, but is your signature and avatar a joke? If not, why do you support the FRS? They're nothing but crooks who own the world and decide its fate..
+1

It all started 8 months ago when I took a tour of the new York federal reserve
Bank, ever since then I have been obsessed with the federal reserve. I've been wearing t shirts,putting on bumper stickers and Checking there website
Daily for news, the federal reserve will lead us to prosperity.
Ok, I can see being impressed by the tour of a major operation like that. In fact since I don't live all that far from a mint, I was planning on taking my family on a tour to check it out. I'm sure it's pretty cool. But don't act like the Federal reserve bank or Chairman Ben Berfa$$e like us CRH for one hot second .....get that clear. Or the corporate banking system as they are partners in crime. Your are either one of us or your one of them. Make your decision..........

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
the federal reserve will lead us to prosperity.

Dude, I don't know where you are sourcing your information from, but you are being strongly mislead! Are you kidding me? The Federal Reserve STOLE this countrys prosperity in 1933 when they stole everyones gold and debased our money! What you are saying is a joke, don't preach the ones who will ultimately lead to our destruction!!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm educated through a public school? ....???

So was I, and probably 90% of the rest on here. Its not about where you are educated, its about your thirst for knowledge. I know of some home school kids that are...well..not proficient. Like a lot of things in life, with education you get out of it what you put into it.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of things going wrong with our country, the Fed is one cog in a big wheel.

OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+1

Your are either one of us or your one of them. Make your decision..........

federal-reserve.jpg

:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions