The coffee table/display case I just finished

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, I wanted it to be a no brainier. I love "playing" in my wood shop but I don't want to have to think. It's work then.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Wainzoid...
killer display piece.

OP
OP
wainzoid

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Thanks for the compliments folks. Every winter my work slows down so I have to come up with a project to do in my shop. That was this winters project. Last years project was building a replica of my cousins barn. It was for his grandsons, to play with their John Deere toys. It was a really fun project, and the kids loved it. The year before, I made new kitchen cabinets for here. And the year before that I built in a 16' wall unit in the living room which was a window seat with bookshelves for book ends to the unit. Who knows what next years project might be. I thought about a replica farmhouse for my cousins grand daughters, to go with the barn. Until I priced minature windows at Hobby Lobby. They are $15- a piece and I would need 41, yes 41 of those. Not sure my cuz wants to go thru with that. I had about $300- material in the barn and that's all I billed him. I had over 50 hours in it and he knew it. He offered me a thousand. That's more than I expected, but actually less than I really had in it.
OK, Im done boring you. Thanx again for the compliments on my project.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is awesome excellent job.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a beautiful piece buddy. I plan on building something to put in my treasure room. I really like the look of that

c.d.

Feb 2, 2015
WV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most folks won't appreciate what you have built because they have never undertaken such a task. That is a beautiful piece of furniture you have created. If you built that from scratch it is even more impressive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread