Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This coin was found near a Spanish Fort on private property that I had permission to hunt. A fine group of hunters came together for one day and had a great time. Thanks to Evan for the video on You tube.

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

Hope you enjoy.

Burdie

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,942
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 2,958
Upvote 0

Th3Offspring

Aug 29, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sniffer said:
th3offspring, if you actually knew Burdie, you'd never say that. by you saying that all you did was insult him and make yourself look like a fool. I also know there are a lot of people on this site that would agree

It wasn't meant as a low blow to the guy, i do not know him and have no disregard for him other than he is reaching out to have his coin be put up in the banner. Having a coin or hoard or some artifact be put up in the banner is an honor, and i feel like if you call attention to your coin to get people to nominate your coin it should disqualify it. Its something that should happen just because it happens, not because you ask for it to happen. sorry if i offend anyone.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful Real :wink:
actually the nicest halfbit I've seen :o
I also have found items I thought bannerworthy, and seen others finds I thought should be up there, I just Keep diggin ;D

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is a Hispanic coin 1/2 Reale . :thumbsup:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet find! Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread