Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What is crazy about the loss of four lives, an uncle, mother, nine year old and a two year old. Each of the kids have a different father and both are in prison right now. The killer boyfriend had just recently gotten out of prison, do we see a pattern here? and thank you all for the prayers, still a lot of people in shock.

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The guy that did it needs to be beat to death with a rock. Something that would take a little time...d2

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a shame we live in such a sick world!!!!!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, read your threads, sad, very sad.....
We don't teach ppl to value anything today, you know, it's a disposable world.....
disposable razors, plates, cups, phones, animals, people..... :dontknow:

I truly believe, we should be educating our children about their brains (as they are growing them), teach them to have Love for themselves, see the good that they are, and the good in others, but alas, I'm sure there will be another more super violent video game come out, will hypnotize the masses, instead of directing them in a better direction.
So sad......
(Bout like Chris's sig, "I can't make you be right, or act right"...... :BangHead: )

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terrible thing. Please have some prayers for all the 'authorities' involved in handling that case. I was in that capacity for many years in small town USA where everybody knew everybody, I grew up around there, I was related to a lot of folks, and some of the things we handled were pretty tough. Most of y'all will have no clue some of the things we saw and had to deal with every day, and that's a good thing, and you will never have any idea how we managed to deal with that mentally or psychologically, I guess. Some of us did anyway.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
law enforcement, emt, and regular people see things that you can never forget, a friend of mine almost stopped his father n law from killing himself with a shotgun. He was inches from grabbing the hand trying to pull the trigger when it happened. so yes, a lot of prayers are needed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread