The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

warsawdaddy said:
That's past my life expectancy!
Well, WSD, you know you could setup a Uvalde hunt for next week if you wanted, and a bunch of us would show up!

Or NANA40 or BEF could setup a coast hunt (water here I come) right away and get the same response. I have the following items on my personal task list.

Uvalde
Alabama
Gulf Coast

The task is to convince someone to do them.................

Who's going to volunteer? Stan would probably help you organize it and this time attend as a hunter! Or maybe OutbackDuo. Please? ;D ;D

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thats OK WSD we will stuff you like trigger and bring you down to the hunt. Will let the kids ride you for a quarter so you can pay your fee. Remember nobody gets in with out paying the fee. :tongue3: :headbang:

Burdie

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Unless something drastic changes, This will be the dates for the Foundersday each year. Can't win them all. Maybe another place, at another time....

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Old River said:
Unless something drastic changes, This will be the dates for the Foundersday each year. Can't win them all. Maybe another place, at another time....

My bet is on you making this hunt too. If your festival hasn't changed by Sept 1, you win the bet.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Okay folks, I still have a long way to go on the contact list. You know who you are that have not responded. Please provide the information at your earliest convenience or let me know you don't want to be on the list. I can take it either way, but to be an effective tool it needs to be as complete as possible.

Again I am retaining for myself and one other trusted acquaintance. It will not be used to market any sort of product, only a notification list for CTH or related hunts. Probably should have asked the other party if they wanted this work at some time in the future. Haven't done that yet............. ;D So far it's only me..........

It may also be requested by CTH alumni who want to host a smaller invitation only hunt when the organizers don't have all the contact info they need. In that case I will take their data and forward to the individuals they request be contacted. I will NOT share the list with them. And I will not attend unless invited (probably not even then). As someone said, can't make'm all! Yes it will be more work to create and keep current, but what are friends for?

So come on family, get your data in please.

You can PM me here, or message me on Facebook - bill leaver. I actually trust T-Net to be lots more secure.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Love all you guy's. Even if I don't get to make it I'll be thinking of everyone, and wishing you all luck.

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

So really.........does that mean.........WSD..........will be a quarter horse in his after life........LOL.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

warsawdaddy said:
Stud,Greg,stud!

More like a swayback Shetland I reckon. Couldn't find enough stuffing to make a stud out of him. :laughing9:

Burdie

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where does the gelding part come into play. Or did I miss something?

Bob

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

All you demented people go ahead and have your way with me.Just make me a Missouri mule,why don't you?You know a real 'Jackass'.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

warsawdaddy said:
All you demented people go ahead and have your way with me.Just make me a Missouri mule,why don't you?You know a real 'Jackass'.

....as long as you aren't a "goat"....because then you would have alot of trouble on your hands.....

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

warsawdaddy said:

:laughing7: You gotta love him. :thumbsup:

Burdie

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

I don't think certain members of the CTH family are too goat friendly. Lol

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

11 years ago my husband Alden had prostate cancer, it (prostate) was removed. Doing good all these years til he had his yearly check up last Thursday. Per the new doctor (LaBorde) who took over from the original doctor (Bardot) who did the surgery, his PSA count had slowly increased. He was called by the nurse last Friday of the increase and that the doctor wanted him to see a radiation oncologist (Scroggins). The whole weekend, we were on pins & needles. Monday, he started with his phone calls...he was scheduled several weeks back for his 10 yr ck up for a colonoscopy & EGD gastroscope. Well, his concern of having that procedure done may "harm" something, so per talking with doctors, they seemed to see no harm. He had the colonscopy done yesterday...it's all clear, nothing seen. The gastroscope will be done tomorrow.

Tuesday, he had an appt with Scroggins who thinks 0.1 rating calls for 33 radiation treatments as does LaBorde. Dr. Bardot does not agree, he believes in waiting til an increase of 0.2. Scroggins has ordered an MRI scheduled for next Tuesday.

So, in the meantime like Laborde & Scroggins thinking cancer is coming back. We will wait for the results of MRI before further steps are taken. Many suggest going to MD Anderson for further opinions. We have this very much in mind...but if anyone does not understand the PSA counts, it's hard to explain.

So guys, please get your prostate checked and keep us in your thoughts & prayers. I will keep you updated.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

As I've told you on the phone,Judie,you guys are in my prayers.God Bless.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

warsawdaddy said:
As I've told you on the phone,Judie,you guys are in my prayers.God Bless.

Same here Judie!

Burdie

texwolf

Jul 31, 2009
Kerrville Texas
Detector(s) used
White's VX3. (White's Spectrum XLT) (FISHER 1280-X UNDERWATER) (Whites 6000 Di Detector Series 3 Frankenstein)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mastereagle22 said:
I don't think certain members of the CTH family are too goat friendly. Lol
WHHAAAAATT? Did some one say Goat? OOOOHHHHHH NNNOOOOOO I thought it was left in Kansas! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread