The deceitfulness of the LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Well since there where things asked in another thread, instead of hijacking that one more than it has been I will start it here with quotes.
First we will start off with my posting that started the whole thing.
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
Typical of the Randi worshiping cons.

Eddie---

Since you are getting so picky about answering questions, you can answer this one: Why do persist in trying to work "Randi" into your personal attacks?

I never knew that Randi, besides being a stage magician, was into debunking people claiming to have paranormal abilities, until I read it here on this forum. From what I have read, after searching the Web, his attention to LRLs was only about 1%, or less, of his activities in paranormal debunking.

Actually, LRLs were basically a very limited side-show, in relation to all of his other efforts. Yet you, and others on here, continue to make a major production out of waving his name around, and calling any "non believers" Randi worshipers.

So answer this, then. What's up with that?

:icon_scratch:

Simple. If you would do your research for yourself, you would know that Randi is not just a "debunker"...he makes his living off of people who can't think for themselves. I despise ANYONE who takes advantage of others shortcomings, whether it be mental (his followers) or physical. And skeptics/pseudoskeptics follow his lines of reasoning. Just because others prefer to think differently, and not be restrained by the box, so to speak, your kind feels they must "save the world" from "irrational thought". Well, here's a tip: Nobody needs your help! If you want to feel useful, go lobby against higher taxes or the Social Security fund dwindling. But let people think as they wish.

You have already admitted you have no experience with LRL's. All you have is links on the internet (which is hilarious because you have stated that anybody can post anything on the internet, real or not) which you are constantly posting as proof, while anyone with a modicum of sense sits back and snickers at your feeble attempts. Even the other skeptics have called you on your poor research skills. But you seem to convenienty forget that. It seems (and I have stated this several times in the past) that to be a good pseudoskeptic one must have a terrible memory along with a dose of selective memory concerning what manages to be retained. But...your ilk seems to thrive, so I guess it works for you.

You claim you don't like when people take advantage of others. Well that is exactly what lrl sellers do. Take advantage of people who believe the false statements of lrl manufactures.

Still all the lrl promoters on here avoide questions and turn to personal attacks.

Followed by this

aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~
You claim you don't like when people take advantage of others. Well that is exactly what lrl sellers do. Take advantage of people who believe the false statements of lrl manufactures.
Do LRL manufacturers have good advertisements? Do they advertize that their devices will locate treasure? Do they twist peoples arms and force them to buy their products? Could you please show us where the manufactures have made false statements? Or..is your post just another skeptic untrue fact?...Art
humble said:
werleibr, this question to you is one of the personal attacks you talk about.

What False statements have I ever made to you, or my customers? humble
EddieR said:
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Eddie---

Since you are getting so picky about answering questions, you can answer this one: Why do persist in trying to work "Randi" into your personal attacks?

I never knew that Randi, besides being a stage magician, was into debunking people claiming to have paranormal abilities, until I read it here on this forum. From what I have read, after searching the Web, his attention to LRLs was only about 1%, or less, of his activities in paranormal debunking.

Actually, LRLs were basically a very limited side-show, in relation to all of his other efforts. Yet you, and others on here, continue to make a major production out of waving his name around, and calling any "non believers" Randi worshipers.

Simple. If you would do your research for yourself, you would know that Randi is not just a "debunker"...he makes his living off of people who can't think for themselves. I despise ANYONE who takes advantage of others shortcomings, whether it be mental (his followers) or physical. And skeptics/pseudoskeptics follow his lines of reasoning. Just because others prefer to think differently, and not be restrained by the box, so to speak, your kind feels they must "save the world" from "irrational thought". Well, here's a tip: Nobody needs your help! If you want to feel useful, go lobby against higher taxes or the Social Security fund dwindling. But let people think as they wish.

You have already admitted you have no experience with LRL's. All you have is links on the internet (which is hilarious because you have stated that anybody can post anything on the internet, real or not) which you are constantly posting as proof, while anyone with a modicum of sense sits back and snickers at your feeble attempts. Even the other skeptics have called you on your poor research skills. But you seem to convenienty forget that. It seems (and I have stated this several times in the past) that to be a good pseudoskeptic one must have a terrible memory along with a dose of selective memory concerning what manages to be retained. But...your ilk seems to thrive, so I guess it works for you.

Still all the lrl promoters on here avoid questions and turn to personal attacks.

And you can name some people who have been taken advantage of, correct? Who was the manufacturer, and what was the customers name? What problem did they have with the device? Did they put time into learning to use it? Or did they just expect the thing to hop out of the box and make them rich?

Names and info please. Or....was your statement just an opinion?

Now to go to answer each quote
First from Art and EddieR.
Do LRL manufacturers have good advertisements? Do they advertize that their devices will locate treasure? Do they twist peoples arms and force them to buy their products? Could you please show us where the manufactures have made false statements? Or..is your post just another skeptic untrue fact?...Art
Let's see... Your one LRL you enjoy to use is the Rangertell right? Now lets see how they advertise. Here is a quote from their website
Watch an independent user as he tests the Examiner Search wwwyoutubecom for aarthrj3811 Art has found a lot of gold using our equipment (see testimonials) He has made 7 videos you can see on youtube
These fashionable NightBird Sunglasses contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button
The funny thing about these $350 glasses is that they have stolen other property and selling it for higher. http://www.rangertell.com/products.html scroll down to the sunglasses. http://www.dixmaxx.com/bluetooth-sunglass-headset-with-2g-mp3-for-nokia-n93-n95.html read what they actually do. They are $40 MP3/ Bluetooth sunglasses... Hm mm Lies by an LRL manufacture. Rangertell claims copyright of the sunglass picture when infact they do not own it.. Oh no....

So there you go art... A place where an LRL manufacture has made false statements..

Now for Humble/Shark/Dell and your many other screen names.

Well we can go into great detail about the personal attacks you have done on this forum, but they have been deleted..Here is one with even a Mod comment
Miscellaneous / Long Range Locators / Re: L-rod Technique: It's a Hoax on: Dec 14, 2011, 07:42:36 PM
Moderator Comment Terms Violation. Stop with the insults.

Also what false statements have you ever made? Hm mm.. Lets see
Miscellaneous / Long Range Locators / Re: Those that have been scammed.. on: Oct 15, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
I am interested in LRL. I want to find unhappy customer to learn from and help me decide. I waste my time to read over 500 posts to find treasure hunter customer with complaints about being scammed, and you show me Rangertell with only 3 out of 200 on E-bay link who can't be unhappy because money was returned. 1 link on google by Watcher, of customer having difficulty with Fitzgerald product. Where are the user complaints?

I want to hear from real treasure hunter LRL customer to learn what device he bought that is scam? Please help. humble
Here you pretend to have no knowledge of LRL's, but as we can see you have for a long time and had made decisions long before that. So here you are falsely acting like a third party interested. And you put on that act for a while within that thread.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
werleibr said:
Well since there where things asked in another thread, instead of hijacking that one more than it has been I will start it here with quotes.
First we will start off with my posting that started the whole thing.
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Eddie---

Still all the lrl promoters on here avoide questions and turn to personal attacks.

Followed by this

aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~
humble said:

EddieR said:
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Eddie---

Still all the lrl promoters on here avoid questions and turn to personal attacks.

And you can name some people who have been taken advantage of, correct? Who was the manufacturer, and what was the customers name? What problem did they have with the device? Did they put time into learning to use it? Or did they just expect the thing to hop out of the box and make them rich?

Names and info please. Or....was your statement just an opinion?

Now to go to answer each quote
First from Art and EddieR.
Let's see... Your one LRL you enjoy to use is the Rangertell right? Now lets see how they advertise. Here is a quote from their website
Watch an independent user as he tests the Examiner Search wwwyoutubecom for aarthrj3811 Art has found a lot of gold using our equipment (see testimonials) He has made 7 videos you can see on youtube
These fashionable NightBird Sunglasses contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button
The funny thing about these $350 glasses is that they have stolen other property and selling it for higher. http://www.rangertell.com/products.html scroll down to the sunglasses. http://www.dixmaxx.com/bluetooth-sunglass-headset-with-2g-mp3-for-nokia-n93-n95.html read what they actually do. They are $40 MP3/ Bluetooth sunglasses... Hm mm Lies by an LRL manufacture. Rangertell claims copyright of the sunglass picture when infact they do not own it.. Oh no....

So there you go art... A place where an LRL manufacture has made false statements..

Well we can go into great detail about the personal attacks you have done on this forum, but they have been deleted..Here is one with even a Mod comment
Miscellaneous / Long Range Locators / Re: L-rod Technique: It's a Hoax on: Dec 14, 2011, 07:42:36 PM

Miscellaneous / Long Range Locators / Re: Those that have been scammed.. on: Oct 15, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
I am interested in LRL. I want to find unhappy customer to learn from and help me decide. I waste my time to read over 500 posts to find treasure hunter customer with complaints about being scammed, and you show me Rangertell with only 3 out of 200 on E-bay link who can't be unhappy because money was returned. 1 link on google by Watcher, of customer having difficulty with Fitzgerald product. Where are the user complaints?

I want to hear from real treasure hunter LRL customer to learn what device he bought that is scam? Please help. humble
Here you pretend to have no knowledge of LRL's, but as we can see you have for a long time and had made decisions long before that. So here you are falsely acting like a third party interested. And you put on that act for a while within that thread.

Ummm....in your quote above when you said that LRL'ers avoid questions, I replied asking you several questions about info on how LRL sellers take advantage of others. Obviously, with such a claim, you know someone or have documentation of such scams, correct? And you must have several, as your post was in plural form.

However, you avoided the questions....just as you accused LRL'ers of doing.

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
EddieR said:
Ummm....in your quote above when you said that LRL'ers avoid questions, I replied asking you several questions about info on how LRL sellers take advantage of others. Obviously, with such a claim, you know someone or have documentation of such scams, correct? And you must have several, as your post was in plural form.

However, you avoided the questions....just as you accused LRL'ers of doing.

I am sorry if it appeared I avoided your question. My last post was so long that I thought I had. Well now I will answer it. No I do not have names of people, I am not a detective. Will any company release any info on who they have sold to.. Of course not because of privacy issues. Now how many people can you name in scams like the e-mail ones of send me some money so I can wire you even more? You know it is out there and is a scam, but you or I cannot name a single person who has had it happen.

Your comments about did they take time into learning to use the device is not a great argument. You can take any device out on the market, military or civilian, and once you follow the manufactures instructions on set up, the device will work. Now granted, sometimes items ship that are just duds or need trouble shooting because of the user incorrectly setting things up. But once that is done and fixed, the machine will work as advertised. I could give you a ROWPU (A reverse osmosis water purification unit) or a GC/MS (Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry) machine and you could work it. Now with the GC/MS you may not understand what the graphs state that the machine outputs, but you could still use the machine.

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you werleibr for proving all our points about skeptics...Yes I have found a lot of gold with a Ranger Tell TG..No..I have not used the Ranger Tell Night Shades..Yes I have made movies about my Ranger Tell TG.. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=aarthrj3811...
And yes..I have answered a lot of questions here on t-net..Art

Art None of your points have been proven. You have missed the largest thing because you fail to look at the evidence. The Night Shades that RangerTell is selling are Just MP3 Sunglasses... Nothing More... Take a look at the two links and compaire for yourself.

Dell/Shark/Humble.... Still awaiting your reply on this below

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I did use an alias in order to post on this forum. If you checked my profile you know who it was. But the question is sincere. I do seek feedback from any LRL user. Do you use LRL's? What is the brand & model of the LRL you use. What is your problem? Maybe I can help? Dell

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
http://www.rangertell.com/goldtranspondershades_info.html
These fashionable NightBird Sunglasses contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button. They'll also play your favorite MP3s while you're out treasure hunting. The handheld GoldBot detector included with the kit will indicate when you are in the direction of gold. Your hand will tell you exactly where it is up to hundreds of feet away.
~ werleibr~
Art None of your points have been proven. You have missed the largest thing because you fail to look at the evidence. The Night Shades that RangerTell is selling are Just MP3 Sunglasses... Nothing More... Take a look at the two links and compaire for yourself.
I have...art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
These fashionable NightBird Sunglasses contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button. They'll also play your favorite MP3s while you're out treasure hunting. The handheld GoldBot detector included with the kit will indicate when you are in the direction of gold. Your hand will tell you exactly where it is up to hundreds of feet away.
~ werleibr~
I have...art

Now art, go to this website. http://www.dixmaxx.com/bluetooth-su...-with-2g-mp3-for-nokia-n93-n95.html That is really the glasses that a person is paying for. Now for the so called GoldBot detector. Can you not read the ad. They state that the glasses themselves have the RT Gold Transponder technology within them. Then your hand tells you the direction with the detector. SO what they state is that they have a technology within the glasses to find the gold and that your hand is the pointer. But the glasses they are selling are ones you can buy for under $50... do you not see the problem here? Also when I had e-mails exchanging between me and the seller, All things went quiet on their end once I asked that same question... Also, I have asked H3Tech reps for a demonstration, And I was going to have a compleatly open mind about it and not be like the butts that have shown up to other ones that you have described, eachh time i get told a rep will be with me shortly. Not another word from them.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
Now art, go to this website. http://www.dixmaxx.com/bluetooth-su...-with-2g-mp3-for-nokia-n93-n95.html That is really the glasses that a person is paying for. Now for the so called GoldBot detector. Can you not read the ad. They state that the glasses themselves have the RT Gold Transponder technology within them. Then your hand tells you the direction with the detector. SO what they state is that they have a technology within the glasses to find the gold and that your hand is the pointer. But the glasses they are selling are ones you can buy for under $50... do you not see the problem here? Also when I had e-mails exchanging between me and the seller, All things went quiet on their end once I asked that same question... Also, I have asked H3Tech reps for a demonstration, And I was going to have a compleatly open mind about it and not be like the butts that have shown up to other ones that you have described, eachh time i get told a rep will be with me shortly. Not another word from them.
Thank you for using the rules we layed out for informed consumers...If that is the way you assume that they worked then you did the right thing by not buying a set of NightBird Sunglasses...As for the H3tec demonstration..Read what the skeptics told us about the end of the H3Tec demonstrations..Art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Now Art, If a company is selling one false item, how can you give a company any credit or validity? How can you not think all their itmes do not do what they claim? See no I am not like those other skeptics out there. I will not harass the demonstrator or do what others did. I would go with the open mind and respect for the person who is giving the demo, I would also ask very technical questions politely. Now if they did a politician move and start to backpeddle out or pull a move of an illusionist and get mad when you discover their trick, then that would go to show the true intentions of the company.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
werleibr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~ werleibr~
I have...art

It's not just H3Tec ......I waited for almost 2 weeks for a return email from White's, never even got one from Tesoro.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
werleibr said:
Now Art, If a company is selling one false item, how can you give a company any credit or validity? How can you not think all their itmes do not do what they claim? See no I am not like those other skeptics out there. I will not harass the demonstrator or do what others did. I would go with the open mind and respect for the person who is giving the demo, I would also ask very technical questions politely. Now if they did a politician move and start to backpeddle out or pull a move of an illusionist and get mad when you discover their trick, then that would go to show the true intentions of the company.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~

Thank you werleibr....You are assuming a lot for a guy who has claimed to have an “open mind” ..Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
werleibr said:
Also, I have asked H3Tech reps for a demonstration, And I was going to have a compleatly open mind about it and not be like the butts that have shown up to other ones that you have described, eachh time i get told a rep will be with me shortly. Not another word from them.

Hi werleibr, this is very easy.
Go to their forum, register and post your proposal. I'm sure not only Chuck, but any rep there would love to give you a demonstration. Then come here later and tell your experiences and views.
I've had sporadic contacts with a H3 user and he is making serious finds with it. No need to say he loves his unit.

I prefer the sounding LRLs such as my mineoros, my own gear and okms. You can move them in 3 axes for a reading while a needle based unit cannot.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
It's not just H3Tec ......I waited for almost 2 weeks for a return email from White's, never even got one from Tesoro.

What did your emails say?

I was needing a new LCD screen for my XLT, and My Compadre needed a new faceplate. I was looking for replacement parts.

Why?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~hung~
I prefer the sounding LRLs such as my mineoros, my own gear and okms. You can move them in 3 axes for a reading while a needle based unit cannot.
You are correct...What you want in a LRL or MFD is your decision..They can not understand that one device is right for your type of treasure hunting.. They have read that all LRL’s and MFD’s are the same...No way...Each devices was invented to work by a treasure hunter who wanted a tool that suited his needs...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~hung~

You are correct...What you want in a LRL or MFD is your decision..They can not understand that one device is right for your type of treasure hunting.. They have read that all LRL’s and MFD’s are the same...No way...Each devices was invented to work by a treasure hunter who wanted a tool that suited his needs...Art

And slooooooowly the subject drifts awaaaaaaay into something entirely different.

The point is this: When any company has a product that actually works, they will be happy to have it Scientifically tested by a reputable organization, and prove it out. But no LRL has been able to prove to the World that it can find anything.

Obviously, if any LRL company or promoter would spend only 1% of the time they do verbalizing about their alleged accomplishments, to perform some simple Scientific tests with real Scientific controls and administered by unbiased organizations, then there wouldn't be all these endless debates about whether they work or not.

As it stands, the only conclusion that can be drawn from all the talk on this forum is that LRLs simply don't work. That is supported by evidence from high level government testing organizations and courts, plus the lack of willingness for LRL makers and promoters to have their units properly tested, and many other factors which have been reported on this forum.

Common sense tells us that if anything is a scam, the scammers would avoid professional public scrutiny, at any cost. For LRL, this would mean real Scientific testing, Which they do avoid like the plague. That bit of logic is fully and continually predictable, and is thus Scientifically significant and irrefutable.

With so much evidence against their argument, the benefits which would be gained by the LRL makers and promoters, by simply proving their claims Scientifically, are so absolutely huge, that not to do so would be totally unthinkable, unless they just don't work.

It also stands to reason that if LRLs were a scam, that the LRL makers and promoters would try to substitute gigantic amounts of verbage, for simple authentic proof. And since they do continually attempt this type of substitute, that is further indication of their falseness.

:icon_sunny:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when Lanny Anderson offered to pay any of the Skeptics $10,000 if he was unable to find 10 ozs, of Gold, they buried on a football field within 1 hour with a MFD/LRL. There were never any takers, or excuses offered for not accepting a legitimate offer.

As the Skeptic group already knows I have offered numerous times to operate any, or all of the LRL devices they wish to conduct Scientific testing on. Just pay for my services and expenses.

EE, You have no excuse for not conducting your own legitimate Scientific testing if that's what you demand.

Nope, all all you want is to sit here and complain, and whine on the internet and make demands of others. I can't fix prejudice, or hypocrisy. Dell

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Dell Winders said:
As the Skeptic group already knows I have offered several times to operate any, or all of the LRL devices they wish to conduct Scientific testing on. Just pay for my services and expenses. You have no excuse for nor conducting your own legitimate Scientific testing if that's what you demand.

Nope, all they want is to sit here and complain on the internet and make demands of others. I can't fix prejudice, or hypocrisy. Dell

Other than Travel and food, if it was done a good distance from your home, what services would one have to pay for? ??? ??? You are not performing a professional service of any form and if you were the Government would want their slice :evil5: (like they do everything. :angry5::evil4::evil7:)

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a Professional service. Others in this business have charged $10,000 a day + expenses and even a percentage of the finds. My rates are only half that. Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread