bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel,

Actually Hotel California was a thinly veiled reference to an institution for the insane.....as in the words "You can check out but you can never leave".

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel,

Actually Hotel California was a thinly veiled reference to an institution for the insane.....as in the words "You can check out but you can never leave".

Regards + HH

Bill

LOL! I thought it was about HAUNTED Hotel California; after ppl died there... their ghosties NEVER left. SPOOKY song, tho.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel,

It's either that or some interpretations it relates to all the crazy partying in the day......but it definitely has some crazy undertones if you listen to the lyrics closely.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Just thought of a new one:

Trying to convince your executioner that you are innocent.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hangman,hangman,oh dally a little while,i think i see my brother coming riding many a mile.
Did you bring me silver?did you bring me gold?what did you bring me my brother,to keep me from the gallows pole?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, you asked my definition of insanity, it is what this govt. is doing. White house down, seriously does anything they do make sense? If it did our country would not be tearing in two, our economy would be booming like it should, and we wouldn't be hitting the debt ceiling AGAIN!:BangHead:

Even the act of :BangHead: makes more sense. At least it produces a headache!

I see the term "unsane" works better for there folks,or,maybe "psychopath"

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Check DSM; used for LEGAL purposes.

Not a short study! Crispin mentioned reluctance of people to seek help due to stigma. Getting assigned a level easily interpreted as a label. fear of being pigeonholed or loss of freedom/control even knowing help needed. Insurance would not cover testing for me to confirm p.t.s.d. and cognitive issues so no label(s). I feel drugs administered at time a large part of it,not blaming them or surgeons and physicians as they were needed but evaluation would have been affected differently with out them. Too decision making by medicated people,not the same. With out an advocate one can wind up in limbo.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Once again, I didn't read all of the posts. I think we have a form of insanity leading us now. I think insanity is a condition where a person, does not realize the outcome of his actions before hand, and also does not care about the outcome, just his vision of the outcome. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Once again, I didn't read all of the posts. I think we have a form of insanity leading us now. I think insanity is a condition where a person, does not realize the outcome of his actions before hand, and also does not care about the outcome, just his vision of the outcome. Frank

View attachment 736221

Frank,A little insight here on "who" is behind these people helps greatly.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result each time!:laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Oh there is an agenda, that being to make the world fit there vision. The thing is most people do not correctly focus on there image. It's like following the Judas Goat. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread