image-2517835153.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it would be great if we could just buy off the back of the truck!

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard someone got shot trying to walk up to the Brinks truck and ask about a job. I'm sure they love us taking pictures/eyeing the goods lol

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems pretty unorganized to me. I would have thought they would have shelves or something with boxes of coin ready for each bank so they are not messing around in the back of the truck with the doors wide open.

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya it looks like they are just thrown in there. Maybe they took a corner or two to fast and they got tossed about. Actually it looks like all the empty boxes in my truck so I guess I shouldn't talk smack

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I recognize that guy - he's the guy that just picked up my repacked half boxes down the street. He just tossed them in the back & took off. Don't worry - they won't be a total skunk. I rerolled one of those nifty Obama halves for you. Lol :)

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah. They picked up my half dump at the bank I took the picture. I ran into him again at another bank an hour later.

Nice to see why my boxes are always trashes. They just tossed them in the back.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way back in 1995, I was getting pennies and looking for the double dies (I found 40). Anyway, there was an armored truck at the bank that one day. It was closed up. On the ground next to it was probably 500 pennies. I walked totally around them and pretended I didn't see them.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Way back in 1995, I was getting pennies and looking for the double dies (I found 40). Anyway, there was an armored truck at the bank that one day. It was closed up. On the ground next to it was probably 500 pennies. I walked totally around them and pretended I didn't see them.

I would have waited for the armored car to leave, and would have picked them up.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Like a scene from groundhog day! Oh, it's a "doubled die", not double.
HH
enamel7

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
it would be great if we could just buy off the back of the truck!

Yup, like the Ice cream man driving up our block, " I'll take 2 half boxes please" mmmm, Brinks, my favorite flavor! HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally found a Brinks bank today, ordered 2 boxes of halves(confirmed by buying a box of quarter/dimes that both have brinks name on the side)

Thus far ive only done the flat boxes... I think garda banks are the ones I usually get from.

Good luck on the hunt nova, I did 10 boxes today and found 8 40%ers, 3 proofs, and a gold half, still got a box of quarter/dime to check tonight

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread