The description of this movie made me laugh

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got home from work the other night and had just missed the movie "The Claim," it seems like quite an awkward plot lol. If I did have a wife and child I def wouldn't trade them for a claim! If anyone's seen it feel free to leave a review:)

image-562650557.jpg

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All depends on the wife and child(not mine), I had a couple that I'd a traded in a heartbeat for a decent claim back in the day-John:laughing7:

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I remember seeing that in the guide.

Looks like its on again on the 23rd. DVR set. ;)

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got home from work the other night and had just missed the movie "The Claim," it seems like quite an awkward plot lol. If I did have a wife and child I def wouldn't trade them for a claim! If anyone's seen it feel free to leave a review:)

View attachment 863063

It shows the movie ended after 1:00 a.m. - what shift do you work, for chrissake? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Alex Burke

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lol 4pm to 1am! I posted this before I went to sleep! As I type this I'm on my lunch break... I can't say I ever get used to swing shift, the human body says dont do it!:)

OP
OP
Alex Burke

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This movie "The Claim" is on right now if anyone wants to see it:) channel 517 MMax HD (Cinemax i think) on dishnetwork.

Edit that was pretty bad lol I see why they always show it at 1am, they didn't dig for any gold that I saw but I only glanced up occasionally as it didnt hold my attention too well.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread