johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been doing pretty good this year so far. A while back I complained to the wifey that my 40 year old wedding band was fitting a little tight, (It must of shrunk a little). So we went to a local jewelry store and she bought me a $300 titanium band. She had it sized so that it would fit a little loose, (To prevent future shrinkage). Went detecting today and when I got home...You guessed it, somewhere in the park I was detecting the ring slipped off because it was gone!! When I told the wife what had happened the temperature in the house went down about 20 degrees. Now I have to go look for my own ring tomorrow. Is there no justice? NO, I'm not saying where I was.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have waited till hot weather to lose the ring, then when the temperature dropped it would have felt pretty good! I hope you can locate your ring!

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
In Rio Rancho? Well, there's a park across from Intel. And a few others I know of. I'll be there at 7am. Is there some kind of reward?

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
[quote author=johnnycat
NO, I'm not saying where I was.

now how do you expect everyone to help you hunt for your ring if they dont know where to meet......lol :icon_jokercolor:

too bad about the ring, hope you find it

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
johnnycat,
very, very tough situation you have
gotten yourself into.

If you don't find that ring, life as you know
it will be over.

If you don't find it:

Every time you tell her your going out detecting,
she just laughs.

What the heck is she going to say when you want
to buy a new detector.

Sorry.

OP
OP
J

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnnysan said:
In Rio Rancho? Well, there's a park across from Intel. And a few others I know of. I'll be there at 7am. Is there some kind of reward?

No it's not Haynes Park. Could be a reward.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread