The Dreaded Teller #777

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pay somewhat attention to them, not statistically though. Over the long term I haven't noticed anything, although it seems others on here have. What I do notice is that if I have say an 8 box order the different stamps will be very different boxes, so they're absolutely related

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not quite sure what you mean, is the number stamped on the bottom of the box? I've been getting a 4-digit code stamped on the bottom of my boxes for the last 4 months or so, and some codes are very skunky for me.

OP
OP
A

Ag_Forager

I am not quite sure what you mean, is the number stamped on the bottom of the box? I've been getting a 4-digit code stamped on the bottom of my boxes for the last 4 months or so, and some codes are very skunky for me.

Yes, I'm talking about the numbers stamped on the box. The Loomis boxes in this area have two numbers on them. The first one (can't remember what it's called) is four-digits long. The second is a "teller number" which can be anywhere from 1-4 digits long.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kind of pay attention to the numbers. There are some numbers that have been associated with skunk streaks, but then a couple weeks later that same stamp will give me a couple of good boxes. I seem to find silver from all the box stamps at some point or another, so I don't really focus on it too much. Well, at least as long as it isn't a brink's box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread