The dry WASH

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Cool video! Your comment about shag carpet and be careful made me think it was going to be a video on something wrong with carpeting or something that gets under it. Even with the title "The dry Wash" I'm thinking like dry cleaning. Silly me! Lol!

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video! Your comment about shag carpet and be careful made me think it was going to be a video on something wrong with carpeting or something that gets under it. Even with the title "The dry Wash" I'm thinking like dry cleaning. Silly me! Lol!

Sorry JZ That was a statement I remember from years ago while traveling in the Brads They could look in your eyes and tell you You've been on that shag carpet all your life so don't ask to pet the pet rattle snake:laughing7: Or ask where is the GOLD:laughing7:

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Sorry JZ That was a statement I remember from years ago while traveling in the Brads They could look in your eyes and tell you You've been on that shag carpet all your life so don't ask to pet the pet rattle snake:laughing7: Or ask where is the GOLD:laughing7:

Well now I know there's no fungus or carpet bugs living in my carpet but does that mean that there's no way to dry clean it either? Lol!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was going to say I ripped out the carpet...but...
flashfloods are dangerous...not a laughing matter....yet, Arizona had to pass a stupid motorist law...some people just don't get it.

spent years prospecting in the bradshaws...still want to pull that power shovel out from up above walnut creek...L head six, tracks...

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Yeah we keep losing people down south here. They go swimming in the creeks here then comes the wall of water, See Ya! Couple years ago a guy drove into a flooded wash, they found what was left of his body a year later, several miles from where he drove in the wash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread