the dust of legends ,Tayopa Lives !

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this post is for my friend real de Tayopa . a great man in his time , a great friend always ...
hard work and research for over 28 years in the making . but the evidence is in hand , the mining camp became a small village a church and about 10 -12 small stone buildings . almost impossible to even locate now in modern world ,but to the trained eye the shadows of time became the mining camp once more for my old eye .. what do see in the dust and the past , a old signal level stone and mud jesuit church almost gone but the old eye are not fooled easy in my wisdom .the remains of a old graveyard and two side buildings ,part of a old garden and fruit tree safe hold , standing all by it self waiting for time to fade it away nearby rest the remains of a small village almost totally destroyed vanishing a little with every passing year ,full of Ghost and spirits wanting to be give any chance to be seen or heard once more be for time steals their souls for ever .. how often do we walk past the once was to look for what we think may be out there somewhere hidden in plain view ,just beyond our tracking skills .. , but not this .. the quartermaster in me will never die . for the gift lives from within the soul and i will always hear my heart crying for the sea as the howling winds fill my sales and my heading stay straight on to the bow and a future that awaits me , you ask but what about the dust Blindbowman . what about tears the fadeaway in the path of the mining camp ,what's left you ask .. ? , 31 diggings ,21 hit pay dirt ,16 gold mines ,5 silver mines , 7 copper mines 3 iron mines ..One old jesuit priest sent back his dairy fold in the back pages was a hand written mining claim ,with a amazing assay report i will shake every time i think about the first time i saw it ... every one of the mines listed and the ore level by lever ,how i kneel before the great men of the past to pay my respect for their faith in their fellow man ..to my old friend past his time but not forgotten , thank you Real de Tayopa without your faith and wisdom i could not have found her resting place . not just a legend now she lives again ...! yes Topira is a real part of reality .. safe and resting between two Aztec ruins that watch over her ....how could life get any better ,unless you my old friend could be here in the glimmer of the flower gold dancing in the path of her stream of placers long dry as the desert moves onward into time and the future of what will be or could be ... wait is the treasure still there ? let's find out together !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Year after Year i long to see the human race become what God wanted us to be and yet mankind falls and crawls in its own sorrows and sins ..,greatness leeds those willing to be more than the sheep of the rich and greedy where evil waits for anyone without a weapon or a army waiting for the next WAR to start ... , so today i change this ...my way ...The Latin Heart , Roman numbers , yes , they are but the code stands on its own , the Latin Heart is a assay report of the 31 mines of the Tayopa mining camp . in full detail of each diggings and the order of the metals found in a full assay level by level of each diggings ..
C=Copper
X =Gold
V=Silver
I = Iron
cic - the first c faces the vein of iron then the second C is flipped backwards to face the vein of iron again ,showing the vein is a iron base vein with copper on both sides of the vein ... i have in fact located Tayopa ...! and yes ! i can prove it 100% , the code has been broken , and i have translated it correctly ...

Attachments

• 20230626_162328.jpg
    20230626_162328.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i tell you i have found the Lost Dutchman Mine , i am not joking ! i will be 63 tomorrow , my time here in your reality is almost over . it makes me sad to say we live among you ! and you still have a lot to learn ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so the game goes on , they are so ashamed that they were wrong they remove my replies as soon as i post them .. they can't handle reality that out right proves they were wrong .. they made money off the public tell you what they they believe and they are out right wrong the translation of the Latin Heart is clear evidence of what the stones are and why ....the very think we all hated most when real evidence is not accepted by those controlling the outcome.this time it backfired and they are wrong . Tayopa has been found ...! and they can try to hide it all they want , the code has been broken and the evidence has been posted for all of you to see ... ..CICXXIVI copper ,Iron ,copper ,gold,gold, iron ,silver , iron .. ,.. the code level by level shows what metals were found and in what order they were found in . in all of the last 600 years only one mining camp had 31 diggings and 7 full working mines . and that was Tayopa in what was in northern Sonora , what is now AZ . many wanted it to be in Mexico .. sorry it is not in Mexico ,the Náhuatl village of Topira is not in Mexico ,the Seven Caves are not in Mexico . they are in AZ ...Fact . if i have to post all the translation to the stones and the location of all the sites here on the web people could get killed over these replies . the fact is Tayopa in not a legend anymore its been found and yes i can prove it ...if you are in public office in AZ contact me ..before this gets out of control ...if i don't hear a reply before the 1st of August , i will post the translation for the Tayopa stones here on the site ... for everyone to see ! if that does not get your attention, i will post the location of the LDM on september 1st ....your not going to keep the history hidden for your own greedy reasons ..call me anything you want , but i am the Blindbowman ! if i make these site public you have no one to blame other then yourselfs .....! my computers are blanked and the evidence has been well hidden to protect me and my family .. may god guide your next move ...these sites all rest within the superstition mountains . 5 - 6 1/2 miles from AJ, AZ . this is not a game . it's a fact , Tayopa was a real mining camp and has been found .. ! take my word for it , you do not want me to post the locations on this site ...it will start the biggest gold rush in history.... your own greed is the only thing that can stop you from talking with me ...the public has the right to know where these sites are .. your greed does not have the right to keep them hidden ..!i am sorry to the Mexican people the Chicomoztoc site is in AZ ...fact ! the Topria village was what they called Cibola ! Topira was build on top of the Seven Caves ...once those site were destroyed Tayopa tried to mine the native metals from the area .. the rest is all part of the coverup to keep the sites hidden ..see the real truth was Cortez was standing at Cibola when the village people of Topira refused to tell him where it was . and he enslaved them in the mines for not telling him where it was .. they believe that if they put Cortez painting on the great rock wall of their past . it would trap his soul for ever .. the same way they did with the Templar when they showed up at the site 100's of years before Cortez

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
this post is for my friend real de Tayopa . a great man in his time , a great friend always ...
hard work and research for over 28 years in the making . but the evidence is in hand , the mining camp became a small village a church and about 10 -12 small stone buildings . almost impossible to even locate now in modern world ,but to the trained eye the shadows of time became the mining camp once more for my old eye .. what do see in the dust and the past , a old signal level stone and mud jesuit church almost gone but the old eye are not fooled easy in my wisdom .the remains of a old graveyard and two side buildings ,part of a old garden and fruit tree safe hold , standing all by it self waiting for time to fade it away nearby rest the remains of a small village almost totally destroyed vanishing a little with every passing year ,full of Ghost and spirits wanting to be give any chance to be seen or heard once more be for time steals their souls for ever .. how often do we walk past the once was to look for what we think may be out there somewhere hidden in plain view ,just beyond our tracking skills .. , but not this .. the quartermaster in me will never die . for the gift lives from within the soul and i will always hear my heart crying for the sea as the howling winds fill my sales and my heading stay straight on to the bow and a future that awaits me , you ask but what about the dust Blindbowman . what about tears the fadeaway in the path of the mining camp ,what's left you ask .. ? , 31 diggings ,21 hit pay dirt ,16 gold mines ,5 silver mines , 7 copper mines 3 iron mines ..One old jesuit priest sent back his dairy fold in the back pages was a hand written mining claim ,with a amazing assay report i will shake every time i think about the first time i saw it ... every one of the mines listed and the ore level by lever ,how i kneel before the great men of the past to pay my respect for their faith in their fellow man ..to my old friend past his time but not forgotten , thank you Real de Tayopa without your faith and wisdom i could not have found her resting place . not just a legend now she lives again ...! yes Topira is a real part of reality .. safe and resting between two Aztec ruins that watch over her ....how could life get any better ,unless you my old friend could be here in the glimmer of the flower gold dancing in the path of her stream of placers long dry as the desert moves onward into time and the future of what will be or could be ... wait is the treasure still there ? let's find out together !

Shhh.

Yep.
That squeak was leather.
Trampe's still hauling tortillas , coffee , and of course some candy for the kids.
No mind the gold dust on feet. Or on the tortillas or in the coffee.
Kids can wipe it off the candy.
Treasures in those now gone smiles though B-Bowman! And the new ones.
Tayopa's kept her secrets well enough. Even if her face can be seen.
What matter you or I don't walk the floor inside?
Isn't it good the kids don't fret about it?

Remember Trampe's balance when mentioning watching the hummingbirds on the patio?
He wasn't looking through or past them for what was unseen.
Each little feathered jewel. here, now there , now where? But it was and they were. And somewhere are.

63?
Bout right for a few coffee minutes on a patio. Or area outside.
Keep an ear out. An eye for tracks in the dust.
Legends get around ,you know?
Here's a tired old track and we missed the rest. Didn't we?

s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am immortal seer, your world is yours not mine .i am not waiting for the end because i will never die . this body will come and go but my soul guides me no matter what time i will to see . here or there means very little to me but it will change the earth every time i come back ...you all are stuck in a reality of your own making ... see and know what you see and when will change from here to there ...time is relevant when your immortal ...they say time is linear this is true but a time shaman is not linear ...lol we can be reborn any year we wish and every life is our time reality we can go backwards in time or forward in time .. that's why i am here now because if the human race dont change its path soon you won't be here much longer ..they fit for land and wealth and greed and sin ,why the remain of Jesuit rest in the Seven Caves ,can they change the fate of mankind ? i think so ! if they refuse let them face the Arc . it will change their life ...lol

Last edited:

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
i am immortal seer, your world is yours not mine .i am not waiting for the end because i will never die . this body will come and go but my soul guides me no matter what time i will to see . here or there means very little to me but it will change the earth every time i come back ...you all are stuck in a reality of your own making ... see and know what you see and when will change from here to there ...time is relevant when your immortal ...they say time is linear this is true but a time shaman is not linear ...lol we can be reborn any year we wish and every life is our time reality we can go backwards in time or forward in time .. that's why i am here now because if the human race dont change its path soon you won't be here much longer ..they fit for land and wealth and greed and sin ,why the remain of Jesuit rest in the Seven Caves ,can they change the fate of mankind ? i think so ! if they refuse let them face the Arc . it will change their life ...lol
Hello Mr. Bowman.
My friend Angez (Flyangelz) has been sharing some of your thoughts with me.

I am really very glad you have returned. What interesting days we have been experiencing.

I understand you are here to see something amazing...

I feel honored to be here now, with you.

Just
thank you.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mr. Bowman.
My friend Angez (Flyangelz) has been sharing some of your thoughts with me.

I am really very glad you have returned. What interesting days we have been experiencing.

I understand you are here to see something amazing...

I feel honored to be here now, with you.

Just
thank you.
trust no one there is evil hiding in plain sight . i am no one at all ...lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your posts were removed because they violated our rules, not because someone asked us to remove them, any that violate our rules will also be removed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread