The Enigmatist Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Stage Horn it was, not a bell . Good job Reb !

blackhorse tavern.JPG

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes I have read that before but you must remember the article says Buford's it does not say Paschal Buford's or Henry Burord his father. What year? I also have newspaper articles that report the road across Bobblett's Gap was closed before or during 1817. The road all treasure hunter's was sure the treasure was buried on yet it was closed to traffic also. Look somewhere else gentlemen. I do not believe you could find the treasure if you looked everywhere. Just like C1 and C3 they can not be deciphered as they are made up the author left his signature everywhere to tell you that it was just for fun.

OP
OP
B

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, could you post the newspaper articles? Or link to view the newspaper articles?
Thanks in advance
Gates

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, could you post the newspaper articles? Or link to view the newspaper articles?
Thanks in advance
Gates

The articles was in one of the Missouri Newspapers I obtained on Inter-Library loan. I have a copy but I am unable at the present to dig through 10 volumes of Beale Research Papers. Digging through Confederate Gold research at the present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread