The FT Leonardwood area........Any takers??????

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not to far from you, after I get back from Div. 8 I will try to get a message to you. Sgt. Lowe is supposed to be back in Jan.

OP
OP
ridge_runner

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
tsgman said:
I am not to far from you, after I get back from Div. 8 I will try to get a message to you. Sgt. Lowe is supposed to be back in Jan.

Talked to SGT Lowe a few times......We've talked about hunting but he's pretty busy and always on TDY.....Poor guy. We'll see him soon hopefully

RR

OzarkHunter

Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
GTA 1000, White's Spectrum 1991
Greetings RR

I live in Sunrise Beach, have yet to find an interested partner. I'd be interested in planning a hunt. I am done by 2:00pm with the income side of life. Sunday is my only "free" day until I find a qualified sub and the Gov't is really slow about background checks and approvals but I am sure you know all about that. Drop me a line, I'd like to start getting involved with the club and meet some of you. Here is a pic of my most recent find, found on the corner of my property. Notice I don't mess around with hand shovels, living in Missouri for a short time I learned you don't dig holes, you blast them. So I purchased accordingly. FWIW, they lived but barely.

Attachments

• Parked on Hoe.JPG
    Parked on Hoe.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 312

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Um.... funny pic!

417 Relic Hunters
Metal Detecting Clubs