"The Gold House Trilogy" Victorio Peak Book# 1

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Re: "The Gold House Trilogy" Victorio Peak Book# 1

Minetres
pay attention to the line above which states : DURING THE SOL OF THE SUN
SOLSTICE
on the Solstice, these shadows appear different, or ,, it is when they are seen BEST!

If people attached to the Hunt with my Dad had KNOWN just that one simple thing,
they'd have hit the BIG pay-dirt easily.

Visit your site on the Night before the Morning of the Summer Solstice

At Sunrise of the Soltice and all day that day,SIT,, Stand, TURN , LOOK and watch the Mountains reveal to you the shadows and symbols.

Rog'

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Minetres, my wife and I have made a game to spot new shadows. 4:30 seems to be the best viewing time for us, or at first light. Mid day the sun is to bright. Good Luck.

I look for the priest or sentinel.

lurkylou

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

I bought the ebook and enjoyed it a lot. Whats the hold up on the release of the hardcover and second volume??? Alex??? Anyone in the know???

JamesFariello

May 25, 2008
Brighton, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Whites 808, Eagle Spectrum, Cibola & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met John Clarence, several years ago on a THing trip to NM. Jack, as I knew him was living or staying at Doc Noss' grand daughters home and had a room there that was his research, computer area. I must say that Jack was one of the best researchers I have ever seen. His organization of the documents, photos, interviews, research rare documents was second to none. I have a research library with a partner, Hunter V. Pritchard, my mentor and best friend. The EOE and Treasure Research Library is a dream research resource of THers around the world and I provide research for them, movies and more. It is one of the largest and most complete in the world and has taken us 50 years to put together and many thousands of dollars.

I went to dinner with Jack, some friends and Noss' granddaughter. The dinner was fun but as you know the talk was THing. After dinner I saw Jacks' research. The book was well underway and he wanted me to look at the documents and tell him what I thought of his researched. Jack was very prod of all his research and had ever reason to be so. After an hour I was dumb founded to the total in-dept research he had. He had names, dates, places, documents and stuff I knew was true. Hunter and I had taped interviews of many players in this story years ago when they were alive and what Jack had was something that was so reviling that I told Jack I was in fear for his life. Before retirement from the law enforcement field I was working in the Federal court system with the US Marshal's Service. I have seen a lot of court cases in the Federal System and treasure troves are rare to see. I told Jack that I wouldn't put it past the elite that he was going to name could do bad things to him. I could over stress that bad thing might happen to this research. I suggested that if he had the documents scanned to put those in a place for recovery if something happened to him. I hope he did that.

I got a Gold House release notice a while back and I will download the first book and for sure get the hard copy for the library. Jack said he would sign and get me one but he must be very busy. I have been THing for over 50 years and I will tell anyone that this treasure was real, probably removed by persons in Washington in power, remember power corrupts and the powerful are corrupt, and the Noss family got screwed by our loving government (those in power) and the Noss family has lost their inheritance. I look forward to this trilogy and I hope to see you folks this late spring in the T or C area. Remember, loss lips sick THers.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this thread will hit 1000 before the book comes out.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
why be so generous ?

why not,,, well
say we wait till post 2012

or

until doomsday 12/21/12

and let Planet X make the last post in the thread

BTW

My Dad and Myself , if we are mentioned in any of those books it would be fiction

I know jerry Cheatum loved those made up stories about my Dad

Lethra Guthrie told him a story about my Dad once

funny thing

My Dad was no where near VP at her timeline

in fact
he was a 10 year old kid in Fla.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shadows and Pick, just fairty tales lol.

Shadows and picks?

Attachments

• pick2.jpg
    pick2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 284

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I cannot for the life of me ,,,
figure why that site looks like somewhere i have stood and photographed the exact same column:occasion14:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot for the life of me ,,,
figure why that site looks like somewhere i have stood and photographed the exact same column:occasion14:

same playground different day, different player, and it will continue. :laughing7:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still no response from victorio1 or gollum?

It's only on post #79. Remember this thread:occasion18: has to reach the number 1000, before you can even think about the book coming out.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found all three books, paper back. Very professional looking set of books. Cant wait to read em.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread