1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8321.jpeg
    IMG_8321.jpeg
    796.5 KB · Views: 38
Upvote 9

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
You might of a Quad in that frame at least thatā€™s what it would be called here. Some nice Daltons too. Iā€™m glad you are posting cause Iā€™ve already shown all of my best ones. Time to pass it to someone else and here you are šŸ˜ƒ

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
Il
You might of a Quad in that frame at least thatā€™s what it would be called here. Some nice Daltons too. Iā€™m glad you are posting cause Iā€™ve already shown all of my best ones. Time to pass it to someone else and here you are šŸ˜ƒ
l definitely put the work in the field for this stuff it means a lot to me. Are you talking about the banded wide one may be a quad because I was actually thinking the same

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
This one with the fat ears possibly a Quad if you have them
Yessir I actually have a handful of them paper thin I was going to make a post about they are brokes but itā€™s interesting because they are all broken in the same exact spot pretty much so I like making theoryā€™s for patterns and it seems like they all hit a desired target in the same fashion for the same results just guessing though.

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
Never late, just keep posting them up.
It's all good and refreshing to see actual artifacts and not rocks.
Have seen that too often this past year.
Well I can guarantee that anything I post has been touched my ancient man unlessstated otherwise šŸŽÆ except for poor Omar bowl, treasure hunter made me give him away to geofinds r.ip Omar šŸ™

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
That one youā€™re holding with the flute is it a material that shows up white with speckles on camera but when in hand has a sort of blue/gray tint?
Yes it looks like a very soft blue almost grey. Also the only fluted one I have found wonder if it was an earlier version since the daltons are transitional seems the earlier ones would still be fluted. Just guessing

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it looks like a very soft blue almost grey. Also the only fluted one I have found wonder if it was an earlier version since the daltons are transitional seems the earlier ones would still be fluted. Just guessing
I thought it looked like it, I like the posts itā€™s giving me an idea of where some of these materials are coming from. Itā€™s also interesting itā€™s on a fluted dalton because I find that stuff in mostly in my early archaic site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread