The good stuff (park)

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I think winter is finally here in Iowa, but Im not complaining. Had the chance to hunt a park right after class today. I was waiting for my Minelab Explorer II from the shop. They said machine is fine but my both coils are bad 1000 and the 1050 types. So I took a chance a went for it glad I did even though I had a hard time with the sounds not working right . I got to the the park at 1400 and headed in the wood line because I know 80 yrs ago those werent there. Yes the ground was rock hard but still manage to score some goodies. I got done at 1630 after the wife called wondering if I got lost.

Attachments

• coin lot.jpg
    coin lot.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 793
  • cleaned lot.jpg
    cleaned lot.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 803
  • seated10.jpg
    seated10.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 804
  • seated10rev.jpg
    seated10rev.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 800
Upvote 0

rustydigger

Aug 11, 2010
central jersey
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, bounty hunter tracker IV, whites bullseye II pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW thats one heck of a day! :thumbsup: I would hit that place every chance I got.

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5 silvers +, I'd say that's a very productive day and one heck of a spot to hunt!!! Very nice.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am liking that old silver. I would love to dig one of those babies. Congrats on the silver! Especially the seated lib.

Golden Silver

looking4largecent

Dec 11, 2011
iowa
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great finds. The news man says next week here in central Iowa its supposed to be up near 50. I know I'll be out every chance I get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread