larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
here is sitting bulls great grandson telling the story about 'one bull' who is the pathetic snitch responsible for sitting bulls death
i have a friend James Iron Eyes from Fort Yates who used to work for me. he is a descendant of Sitting Bull and told me the same story
when i was young my Dad and Mom would take me and my brother to see Sitting Bulls Memorial, we have a great respect for sitting bull
Chief Sitting Bull (Tatanka Iyotake) is the great Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux Chief that defeated general george armstrong custer at
the battle of the little big horn (which was really the battle of the 'Greasy Grass')
my opinion of general custer is so low that tnet rules would be violated if i said what i think of his arrogant self

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
larson1951

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Crazy Horse helped Red Cloud defeat the brigade at fort kearney in wyoming ten years before he led Sitting Bulls force of 1,200 Lakota Sioux
surround custer by coming from the north and west while Chief Gall came from the south and east leading the Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux to make history of the 7th cavalry
Chief Crazy Horse surrendered in may of 1877, then in september he tried to leave the res to take his sick Cheyenne wife home to her parents
the soldiers tried to make him stay on the res and when he resisted the soldiers held him and killed him with a bayonet

Chief Crazy Horse Tashunca-uitko was a great warrior and leader of the Oglala Lakota Sioux
he would not allow his picture to be taken

Last edited:

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
...Chief Gall came from the south and east leading the Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux to make history of the 7th cavalry...

Hello Steve,

Gall has long been one of my favorite war leaders. He is one of those historic figures in whose lodge, I wish I could have listened and learned. Strong Heart man.

gall.jpg

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i couldn't agree with you more
and in school they teach that lincoln was a great president?
he hung 38 innocent indians all at once one day....on one big scaffold....great people him and custer
.....wanna talk about slavery?How about the California Missionaries?Why is that never talked about?Who fought for them?Who freed them?

OP
OP
larson1951

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
.....wanna talk about slavery?How about the California Missionaries?Why is that never talked about?Who fought for them?Who freed them?

yup i agree and i could say so much about all this which includes my loving wife and my relatives and past employees of mine and all my honorary brothers and sisters

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is sitting bulls great grandson telling the story about 'one bull' who is the pathetic snitch responsible for sitting bulls death
i have a friend James Iron Eyes from Fort Yates who used to work for me. he is a descendant of Sitting Bull and told me the same story
when i was young my Dad and Mom would take me and my brother to see Sitting Bulls Memorial, we have a great respect for sitting bull
Chief Sitting Bull (Tatanka Iyotake) is the great Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux Chief that defeated general george armstrong custer at
the battle of the little big horn (which was really the battle of the 'Greasy Grass')
my opinion of general custer is so low that tnet rules would be violated if i said what i think of his arrogant self

Great warriors of the plains!! If only they could speak their wisdom today......and people followed it this world would be great, at peace and harmonious. To bad puppets and bankers are the scourge of this planet.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
I see the photo I put up of Chief Gall has been recalled. I hate that. Here's some more photos of Gall, that I hope will have better longevity.

ChiefGall.jpg
Chief_Gall.png

ChiefGall-NARA.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread