The Great Pyramid of Giza, The Greatest Treasure.

Adventure_Time

May 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say a truth before it's time is lauded as absurdity. I'm something of a dreamer I guess, I like to think the nature of our reality is far more interesting than our perceived truths. Here's my thoughts on the greatest treasure we can ever discover as humans; our origins.

Did you know the pyramid of giza was under a sea about 8000 years ago? Well before any other pyramids, or Egyptians for that matter, existed. Now keeping that in mind the pyramids main chamber has a measurable piezoelectric effect that has been noted to induce hallucinations as noted by Napoleon "you wouldn't believe me if I told you". The Schumann resonance modes of the earth have profound effects on the mammalian brain (eg: amplification of brain wave frequencies that match the Schumann resonances and associated harmonics). The Great Pyramid of Giza was never a burial chamber for a civilization that didn't exist yet. The Schumann resonance is 7.83Hz for those curious.

The pyramid was essentially a giant piezoelectric generator that was used to charge the worlds first battery powered oscillator. The weight of the pyramid itself could produce a charge in the underlying bedrock that could be tapped elsewhere through proper conduction. Quartz is a "perfect dielectric" and if you sandwich it between two gold plates you get a very capable capacitor. Sound familiar? It should. Gold being an ideal conductor to stand the test of time, behind copper and silver as a conductor however both corrode and loses its electrical advantages over gold given enough time out of a vacuum or solution. The air in the main chamber was extremely alkali (salt) to act as an electrolyte for the anode portion of the charging system. It was noted that nothing would decompose in this hot humid chamber because of the ambient alkali saturated air.

Within the main chamber sat a coffer of granite but of a different mineral content than the surrounding iron enriched red granite which is a great electromagnetic inductor. Within this coffer it is rumored sat The Ark of the Covenant. Why did it sit here? It is was a charging station (think electrical outlet) grounded to the underlying bedrock while the weight of the pyramid itself produces an electrical charge in the red granite slabs of the main chamber. How did it charge? By resting the capacitor on top of the coffer you ground one plate then the other plate is free to receive the positive charge from the red granite through the [humid] air of the main chamber. It was designed so that even in the desert it would condense what little moisture exists into the main chamber. That's why the pyramid has air vents for seemingly no purpose. What was the Ark? A Capacitor Powered Oscillator. Why?

" When the Ark was borne by Levites into the bed of the Jordan River, the waters parted as God had parted the waters of the Red Sea, opening a pathway for the entire host to pass through.[9][10] The walls of the city of Jericho were shaken to the ground with no more than a shout from the army after the Ark of the Covenant was paraded round them for seven days by Levites accompanied by seven priests sounding seven trumpets of rams' horns."

That is exactly what acoustic resonance is capable of, creating stand waves in an ocean or bringing down a city with a mysterious force related to sound (tesla proved you could split the world in two with resonance). What does a piezoelectric generator have to do with this? Well piezoelectric generators are used today to produce ultrasonic sound waves in "ultrasound" machines. The size of a quartz structure determines this frequency. Upon excitation of a quartz crystal under pressure causes electrical generation which can then be converted into a sound wave or in a low frequency EM wave to be transmitted to another location for storage (obelisks). The ark was tuned to this transmission and so long as they were with the same geomagnetic field as the pyramid could readily converted this energy into acoustic vibrations.

Logistically speaking its near impossible for us to construct a pyramid in the same location given the nature of what is required to cut granite in a similar fashion, let alone move them 600 miles through a desert. Acoustic levitation is a know and more recently researched phenomena, you may also perfectly cleave any size material by first exciting it through resonance then striking it before exciting the material to the point of mechanical failure / destruction.

This is obviously a technology that we dont even totally understand to utilize today... clearly other worldly intervention was evolved.

If you want my opinion, the air chambers that point precisely to our nearest star neighbors are the same ones in the danger zone of Sirus when it decides to go supernova. Now if you are an intelligent civilization with sufficient means to escape and ensure survival, would you not pick the nearest inhabitable planet? I seriously doubt we have another earth in our general vicinity for anything to flee to. If you came to earth and kindled intelligent life and knew an impending ice age and consequently global flood... would you not leave some evidence of your existence that could withstand the test of time? We as humans were well on our way to becoming the beings we are today, except we jumped forward in terms of biological evolution about 12-10,000 years ago by a factor of roughly a million years. Accidentally for the first time in the history of the entirety of the evolution of life? I'm sure.

The limestone blocks cast that once encrusted the pyramid had strange markings that had no known association to any cultures of past or present. When the casing was removed, during a time of war in the 1400's, the inscriptions were destroyed and lost forever and any knowledge that went with them.
I believe there is something grander than everything the universe encompasses, however human life on earth... I believe to be more precisely engineered by a hand in this universe.

This is the only explanation I've found to make any logical, scientifically sound, reasonable sense to myself. Please correct me anywhere you see fit, if this topic is just totally out of place I understand. I thought there are some minds on this forum that would get a kick out of entertaining such a theory and perhaps correct / expand upon it. :coffee2:

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep looking for the truth. You're not there yet.

But the evidence in the soil record shows:

"Egyptians" have been in that area around 120,000 years.

People have been in North America for 45,000 years or better (some figure more than 60,000 years).

And the Old Kingdom pyramids (Giza) are about 3,500 years old. There are some 70 others going back earlier and a few later.

Whether it works as a battery, capacitor or Wii station would need spectacular proof. Basalt and limestone don't much do any of those things.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Listening while eating a French fry and thinking we have come a long way. Just not sure in what direction.

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say the world is doomed in the next 100 years or less, simply by the sheer power people want to possess and wealth that wants to be obtained. I do not see with the direction humanity has gone, we will be around much longer, we are a selfish race and seem to only see what we WANT or what is directly in front of us. More and more Sht keeps happening that can be controlled but the >1% seems to have final say over all incl Gov.

BUT.... The pyramids are all that kind of stuff.... AWESOME. So much awe and wonder. and simply the How's

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me I am astonished at the advances humans have made since 1900. Even in the last 10 years. Every where you go now cell phones are everywhere, going into a store the door opens automatically, amazing. All this due to a human enlightenment.

tiburciovasquez

Mar 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say the world is doomed in the next 100 years or less, simply by the sheer power people want to possess and wealth that wants to be obtained. I do not see with the direction humanity has gone, we will be around much longer, we are a selfish race and seem to only see what we WANT or what is directly in front of us. More and more Sht keeps happening that can be controlled but the >1% seems to have final say over all incl Gov.

BUT.... The pyramids are all that kind of stuff.... AWESOME. So much awe and wonder. and simply the How's

Amen brother

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
To me I am astonished at the advances humans have made since 1900. Even in the last 10 years. Every where you go now cell phones are everywhere, going into a store the door opens automatically, amazing. All this due to a human enlightenment.

Come to Texas. We have automatic doors and a few even work. Yes cell phones are everywhere, especially our classrooms or maybe they were just in mine. We tend to spend our summers drinking beer and floating down a river. Then we get some cow meat and grill it. Follow that up with a stream cooled watermelon. Those with money have a ranch and a horse or two. Other than paved roads we are still living in the 1800's here. Mexico is regaining territory slowly, we have a few urban areas and a lot of nothing everywhere else. We love boots, trucks and Willie. I spent this morning watching the rain fall. Phi Sheridan is still right. He said, " if I owned both hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell". So I guess we ain't got around to advancin yet and I know this because I just had to help dig another outhouse hole on my compadre's place out in the country. Seems like the older we get, the faster we fill em up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread