The Groove. I'm Back In It.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove quite a ways to check out new-to-me schools and parks in nearby towns. As usual, lots of clad, keys, buttons, and kids jewelry. I did manage two beauties that broke my "lack of sterling" streak. First was a nice CHUNKER Ichthys sterling ring found in the overgrown grass of a field that was once the front lawn of a long-ago demolished middle school. Rang up a solid 90-91 on the ATPro and tested silver, even though it is not marked inside. (Nearly every other large sterling ring that I have found was marked...hmm.?) It weighs in at 10.4 grams. The second gem was a gold-plated sterling earring marked, "Thailand .925, copyright, CS." Its weight was 2.4 grams.
ichthys1.JPGichthys2.JPGichthys3.JPG

Also scraped from the soil were three other kiddie rings, some crusty pendants, a key chain and an "Hour of Code" pin. (Reward for writing code????)
Surface finds included a working USB power plug found next to a tree, and a Disney themed bracelet.
ichthys4.JPGichthys5.JPGichthys6.JPG

Good to be back in the groove. Mrs. Sub and I are going on vacation to Maryland this week. We will be packing the detectors and hope to hit some dirt and beach. Wish us luck! Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends. Sub 8-)

Upvote 7
NICE FINDS SUB ....

Excellent hunt Sub! Love the silver ring! Isn't that 90-91 tone on the ATP SOOOooo sweet!?...great hunt, great pics...awesome post...ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back