cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went detecting a couple days ago it was to hot I did not even make it to the site before i turned around and went home I am so ready for fall

Hello gold boy. I can sympathize...heat and humidity were invented here in FL...but you cannot let it stop you...just remember: keep shade nearby, drink water, move slow, and dig. Good Luck out there. C9

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have I the cure for you! To quote the famous Henny Youngman..

A guy complains of a headache. Another guy says, Do what I do. I put my head on my wife's bosom, and the headache goes away. The next day, the man says, Did you do what I told you to? Yes, I sure did. By the way, you have a nice house!

108 here and giving me a huge headache. Air is so hot it is making me cough.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my X got so big the post office gave her a ZIP CODE

any time I spot a truck with a "wide load" banner----I assume she's out for a walk :laughing9::laughing9:

no need to boil water for tea today----

just put some RAIN in a cup :BangHead:

hope the Weather Channel puts Alex Wilson in a T-shirt & hits her with a hose tonight to cool her off :love4: :angel11:

OR--

FOX 5 has Audrey Puente do the forecast in a mini-kini :tongue3:

Have I the cure for you! To quote the famous Henny Youngman..

A guy complains of a headache. Another guy says, Do what I do. I put my head on my wife's bosom, and the headache goes away. The next day, the man says, Did you do what I told you to? Yes, I sure did. By the way, you have a nice house!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a scorcher here in South Carolina also and it's gonna reach 100 this weekend. I am a glutton for punishment though & have still been hunting in a field. I start at the crack of dawn and usually finish between 11 and 1-and by that time I'm about to drop. Hey I never said I had any common sense... :tongue3:

If I had a "honey hole" with big time potential I'd get after it. Nothing in my area that won't wait until it cools down some or get it after sundown. If I ran across a construction project I'd be sweating with the rest of you.:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread