The history of Tayopa

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No 77, I haven't, but there are more things that I don't know than what I do know :laughing7:

SW of Chinapas on the rio Chinapas, is a highly mineralized region. Runs all the way to it's junction with the Rio Fuerte, and beyond, including a mountain of copper at it's junction with the rio Septentrion ( which occurs before it joins the Rio Fuerte )

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incidentally, the remark "on the first flowing of the Yaqui river" --- at the Tayopa region they are perhaps 50 yards apart from those of the rio Mayo. , one flows west the other flows East, each is further to the other side due to the ridge contours

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are 100 % correct on your location my friend , and I wasn't disputing any of your information , just adding some info I had .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hOLA 77, HERE IS A STYLIZED MAP OF MY DEPOSITORY, HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO YOURS?

Map to mt..jpg

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing research on the Spanish and Jesuits for since I saw my first Waybill at 15 , The Jesuits started one of their first Missions in Goa , India then moved to Micro Asia and then to Japan , They were also trading in Spices and silk , They had a big presents in the Philippines , wonder where that name came from . Anyway was doing research last night on Garcina , appears he sent some church ornaments to some of the churches in Cambodia , and his name is still there today , Also googled Tayopa on GE and came up with Tayopack, Jasin , Malaysia . I find this interesting , also googled Ships of Micro Asia , in the early 1500's ship that visited that area were the San Martin , Concepcion , also read of two Spanish Ships being sunk , laden with Silver from Alamos being sunk near the western coast of Mexico around 1640 , Alamos had produced over 3,000,000 lbs of silvers before any modern day mine occurred . this just go to show us why all the depositories were full of metal , they were making more than they could move .

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was camping near Wolf Creek , Colorado , It was the whole crew maybe 10 or 12 all family, the camp host was from Aranzas pass . he told me when he was a kid , a story of a man he was doing some cleaning for , the man had a heavy door stop , bar of silver , anyway the man showed him a closet full of these bars about 50 or so, he didn't think much of it at the time , and he wouldn't divulge the mans name , but Monte Mortas was a friend of Don Francisco Villegos , funny hah. as for Arzona a name in Tayopa lore , his name was actually Tararazona , as in Taharamara maybe mara indios under Tararazona , Mission. and Moris is Temoris . These Jesuits were working for both Crown and Church, and apparently using their name as in Jesus , Maria , Garcica, and so on , but also named places the same like Tayopa to create confusion , sneeky devils .

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Utube Video of Kay Hudes, and the 640,000,000 tons of gold stored in the Phillippines , for the Prince Tantallo of Royalty

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see that the Vatican is up to it's usual tricks, it hasn't changed since the 1500's except that it now covers money laundering, insider trading,corruption , selling sainthood, etc, etc.

However It still serves a useful purpose.

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Jesuit Pope can only mean one thing . I will leave it up to others to figure out what that one thing is .
i see that the Vatican is up to it's usual tricks, it hasn't changed since the 1500's except that it now covers money laundering, insider trading,corruption , selling sainthood, etc, etc.

However It still serves a useful purpose.

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bacas' in Austria , Run the Bank . This Baca in New Mexico owes the bank , They Got the gold mine and I got the Shaft . But that is changing we are coming into a new age .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions