RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm OK. Thanks to Makers mark, scotch and beer. I have slowed way down on drinking actually take a few days off... don't like it under the influence is how I roll! well, not really...or maybe? Mary wanna is legal in Oregon now....so...
I hope you are keeping your demons at bay... or better yet in chains!!

The politicians who legalized marijuana for the votes will have there place in Hades one day.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The politicians who legalized marijuana for the votes will have there place in Hades one day.

Sure, maybe, but the taxes generated 300 million the first year in Colorado? Voters legalized it.
CBD oil. Does NOT get you high is being used successfully for the treatment of cancer, parkinsons, autism and epilepsy. Anxiety issues too.
California gives out free needles for junkies... I being a diabetic have to pay for everything.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop that BS. No reason to hate yourself. You can be slightly disappointed....in yourself. Occasionally you can be agitated ...with yourself.
That's the bottom line. You fight, you try. Buy a less fortunate person a meal. Volunteer at an animal rescue group. Pet a cat or dog, very relaxing.

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm!
Screenshot_2019-09-10-01-35-41.png
That 9 is rather pointy.
Possible spread on that 2

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay strong bro!! I have recently had family pass on. In-laws. The family never visited the stage 4 cancer ...on the way out... no hope ...their mom!! I punched a few ass hole in laws. Made me feel better, but didn't cure them! You must quell negativity in your life. Pain? Suffering? Sure seems to be a part of life. A holes I don't talk to them anymore. Luckily they know I will make them disappear or make them WISH they were gone. But, I try to not act on those feelings. You MUST! Find something positive I buy mannequins and destroy them. Arrows, flame throwers...shotgun.. hand to hand. Makes me feel better. Probably not the best idea for some...but.

I walk dogs at the humane society. Spend time with them. Dogs, they like you more then they like themselves. Help people broke down along the road. Hold doors for the elderly. It's starting to destroy my reputation!! Depression will destroy your health, your well being. Just say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread