spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard about this new fan-dangled internet :dontknow: Apparently it's the wave and all around literally, especially with the advent of wi-fi. There isn't a place you can go now that is not connected somehow :tongue3:

I guess the best part about the internet is enjoying it in the privacy of your home :thumbsup:

Yup, you can sit there in ratty PJ's, shorts and no shirt, or shoes and still get service. It seems the only drawback my be bed sores on your butt if you sit too long.

OK, enough humor.

This world wide web has it's good points and bad points for sure. It is the perfect tool for researching any subject you want with a few key words. Need to cook up an exotic dish, find a car, date, job, buy, sell, or countless other opportunities.

What is he main use of your computer?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sitting here in the buff commenting on your wonderful posts, which I happen to read and enjoy, mainly because they are short and don't mention guns. Main use of my computer is to entertain myself while I'm waiting to die of old age.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I basically use mine today to purchase crap online :tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Alternative Media,not just what main stream wants you to know! Y2K I was hoping they would ALL s*it the bed,back to the horse and buggy days would have been nice,hard,but simple. Have a lot less whiners too! GodBless Chris

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The primary purpose of my computer is to satisfy my curiosity. At any given moment I may be researching neolithic artifacts, places to go on vacation, how to wind a toroidal coil, the latest in water-purification technologies, or ultra-light-weight camping gear.

I'm always mulling a problem, and the computer helps me understand my problem better. Sometimes it even helps me narrow possible answers!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all pre-programed neurological input designed and controlled by "them" so they can brainwash certain, select sectors, of society into believing in, "it". This is why there is so much difference of opinion today, because "they" want it that way. :thumbsup::laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The primary purpose of my computer is to satisfy my curiosity. At any given moment I may be researching neolithic artifacts, places to go on vacation

Ammom, please explain this vacation thing you speak of :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

I use it to keep in touch via cyberspace......and if you want to meet characters of a like mind it's cheaper and more entertaining than going to a bar......another positive is you don't fall down at the end of the evening.....but it's been known to happen after reading some of your posts.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread