The Israel vs. Iran situation and PM prices

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I am only commenting on this from the effect such an attack might have on PMs and am not advocating for or against such an attack.

In the past such an attack would be very PM bullish, but in today's world who knows how PMs would react. They might fall along with the stock market, which definitely would take a hit, even if only for a few days or weeks if such an attack occurred.

From some recent headlines I am starting to think this situation is reaching a point where either Israel will do something on its own (maybe with the help of the Saudis and other "friendly" Arab states, etc, but not the US) against Iran's reactors, or will just give up and accept them having nukes. Apparently, the Saudis (and some other Arab states) are really pi$$ed at the US for not going after Syria and the Iran situation the way they would like us to according to some recent articles.

In any event, I am seeing articles being floated around about how there might only be 1 month left before Iran is nuke capable, and such. Whenever I see things like that it makes me wonder if something is being planned and they are getting people "prepared" so that if it happens everyone will sort of be expecting it, like when we attacked Iraq, etc.

Personally, I am somewhat surprised Israel hasn't done anything yet. Maybe they won't get involved unless the US takes the lead? But I don't see that happening with the current administration.

Just my opinion.

Jim

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rest assured isreal will act alone if need be,there very exsistance depends on it .they are quite capable of it as well,i believe that pm should weather that storm well,perhaps a initial shock then a spike,this war would create waves,and there would be a desire for security just my opinion.

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh i think it costs too much. We should just try to make it great britains war this time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread