The king is back!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Frank's wife Virginia, aka the Warden. Frank is home from the hospital and cranky, I mean doing good. He got comfortable on the sofa and took a good nap. Probably the most sleep he has had in the last five days. Long road ahead, but doc said he is doing real good. He has gone from four medication a day to twelve a day. I think some of them will go away after awhile. So no more cigarettes or beer. New diet.
He is thinking of changing his name to aa low batteries.
He is wishing you all well and Happy Holidays. He thanks you all for your prayers and support. And I thank you too. Virginia

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our best to him..... Thanks for keeping us informed.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So no more cigarettes or beer. New diet.

I hope that's only while medicated and not ever! Cigarettes I gave up . . . not having got too addicted (college) but beer? Shudder!

Hope he gets perky soon!

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. Not sure what the condition was but when I had my 4X bypass the Wife was my life saver. She watched me like a Hawk to make sure that I followed the Doc's orders. I'm sure you will do the same for aa.
Marvin

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
run im back

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my wife says i cant post a photo of my chest were they did the surgery. Rated gross

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread