The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if it's possible)

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After calling me stupid wow! Lets use your own link then if you can't read my suggested scientific study;Coconuts in the Americas!

This quote is from your own link above, which by the way I have a copy of and have had for awhile;

After the heading Regional Population Structure; under Sub Heading; South Asia, Africa and the Caribbean; "Historical records indicate that coconut was unknown in the Caribbean and Atlantic Basin until after European colonization."

Does that sentence say anything to you?

I guess that if you don't read any of the above you will just have to take my word for it!

Cheers, Loki

Nobody will ever take your word for anything !!!

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marty Lagina was in Sardinia in May 2018 investigating aliens with Georgio Tsoukalos... Not digging on Joke island. Even met with Maria Paola Loi. Marty thinks that an ancient statue is one of C3PO from star wars. You can see the whole episode on ancient aliens. That's as funny as Loki is.

Last edited:

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, what a joke. Marty is worth about 100 million dollars so how smart cab he be?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think we need to start again ...
Yes, indeed, one can never write enough concerning how a sample of coconut coir from Oak Island is proof that the intrepid Knights Templar were there, as if coir was the 14th century version of "Killroy was here". :thumbsup:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, indeed, one can never write enough concerning how a sample of coconut coir from Oak Island is proof that the intrepid Knights Templar were there, as if coir was the 14th century version of "Killroy was here". :thumbsup:

Yep, spread the word!

Cheers, Loki

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
MineLab - GP3000, GPX4500, GPX5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does any member of the Oak Island Team have an actual real photo or actual real documented sketch of the 90 foot stone? if so can it be posted on this thread or a link supplied

Also on a Map of Oak island can someone that knows the island well mark in red an area known as the "Cliffs", and post on this thread.

Thanks

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There are no known photographs or rubbings of the 90 Foot Stone. Only a transcription of what was supposedly carved into it, written after the fact, and not otherwise documented or authenticated. I seem to recall there was an old photograph of the bookstore from the 1800's where the stone was supposedly on display in the window, showing "a" stone on display, but no sign of any carvings or lettering.

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no known photographs or rubbings of the 90 Foot Stone. Only a transcription of what was supposedly carved into it, written after the fact, and not otherwise documented or authenticated. I seem to recall there was an old photograph of the bookstore from the 1800's where the stone was supposedly on display in the window, showing "a" stone on display, but no sign of any carvings or lettering.

Thank you very much.

I have made a few edits to this post on reading it to explain further as i was very tired when i wrote it, I apologize for that.

The decipher of the said 90 foot stone makes no sense to me! given The Knight Templar's created a cipher of their own,so to did the Freemasons, both the ciphers when compared to each other are very different and both ciphers are completely different from the cipher on that stone.

The cipher on the stone was confusing at first compared to the said decipher. I then disregarded the decipher and studied the symbols further given only where this stone was found - 90 feet underground. I thought to myself "Why that deep"! this in itself doesn't make sense. This lead me to research a little further, I have a very large collection of cipher files, books and studied computer science and cryptography and have devoted much of my time on cryptanalysis and many of my own projects.

The cipher on the stone i believe is 16 century, an alchemy cipher and the alchemy symbols are not always so universal, this cipher is of french origin.

Was this stone real? I don't know! but - given that is was found at 90 feet underground in a shaft on a constructed platform and the symbol sequence being alchemy and astrology would have taken someone with extensive knowledge not only to write/carve/draw the cipher but also to leave other clues in the same place on the Island.

In regards to an area on the Island known as the "Cliffs", this could also seen as Cliffs or a high side of an area! - a marked map of the area would be great to see.

Last edited:

InAustralia.Jones

Mar 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed on an episode a pick was discovered.

On researching one of my projects in regards to a ship wreck, the ship sunk in 1656. Only some of it's treasure was recovered. When on a field trip i found these two items on a high ledge in a cave and thought i would share this find.

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Only that they keep telling everyone no Knight's Templar has ever been to Nova Scotia or to North America.
If they have did any research or any reading at all they would know what is going on in this country.
There is a revolution of books coming out with the proof of the Knight's Templar's presence on this side of the ocean.
They simply call them pseudo books or whatever and discard them without even reading the books...
These revisionist books are pseudo-history fabrications by self published quasi historians that are short on facts and long on speculative fiction.
A revolution for the gullible that are easily beguiled by conspiracy theories and tall tales.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I tell all of you, you will all be proven wrong about your beliefs about the Knight's Templar not being in Nova Scotia or North America.
They laid the foundation for the United States of America along with their allies...
Please explain how the Knights Templar "laid the foundation for the United States".
Is this like the tales of a Roman colony in the western states 40 years before Rome was founded or Welsh miners in Kentucky in the6th century- all story and NO proof?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am curious as to who the Templar allies were......we are waiting Franklin. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread