Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packing - managed 20mins.

Rolling to the lane I encounter several rain storms, but it appears to be blowing over------------I hope

When I arrive at the lane it is not raining just looks real bad-------------and boy does it ever get worst.

I did manage to get in 20 mins. Before Zeus starting throwing lightning bolts at me and the surfgod----------------surfgod said, “max, u better get out of here”--------------to the asphalt I head.

Good luck

OFT04241.jpg

OFT04242.jpg

OFT04243.jpg

OFT04244.jpg

OFT04245.jpg

OFT04246.jpg

OFT04247.jpg

OFT04248.jpg

OFT04249.jpg

OFT0424NUT.jpg

Attachments

• ARR.JPG
    ARR.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 297
  • ARR.JPG
    ARR.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0

JoeinMemphis

Apr 21, 2007
Oakland Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Minelab Excalibur II
Well, that kinda stinks! I went to my local lake this past weekend, and they have erected a new monument... to two boys killed by lightning at the same time. Better to hit the asphalt today and live to plunder another day :) If it makes you feel better, you beat me, I got a quarter, nickel, 2 matchbox cars, and a SLEW of pulltabs. I am seeing a lot of the old ring type ones here. I had been reading that a lot of gold rings hit at the same place as pulltabs, so I said what the heck, today I dig everything above iron. Thanks on the info about the scoop, from looking at your pic, you are using the "5 gallon bucket with handle" model ;D HH Joe

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joe

my old arm says 5 gal. bucket for sure

got to love those pull tabs.......................i dug like 3 or 4 sunday and i knew each one was a gold ring............however

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread