the last days finds.

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
found alot of clad the last 2 days been killin the ncikels and dimes, usually find more pennies than both put together. attached is a pic of the last 2 days finds of stuff worth keeping.

only got out about 1 hr each day. (note: these schools are hit hard there are 3 different people in my neighborhood that detect.)
total of 6 nickles, 4 dimes, 5 1/2 pennies. Oldest nickle was '71 oldest penny was '65 oldest dime was '95. oldest since I have been detecting is a '41 nickle.
also found part of an earring and an unknown charm,medallion thingy. was 15 deg F today so I wasnt out long before I couldnt move my fingers so I headed back to the car and picked up a penny that had been cut in half (not pictured, will post later as the car is in the shop and the last 2 1/2 pennies were in the car. I cant wait till spring/summer gets here, I've bout had enough snow, frozen ground, and cold! Plus wanna hit the beaches and find those nice rings and bracelets :).
laters and HH
Scav.

Attachments

• scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 215
Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Good job! It's better than I did today. Today was a several pain pill day for me. The sun was out & it was nice but cold. Just couldn't get out there. Disabilities suck? Keep up the good work. Any day of detecting beats sitting indoors or working. Spotz

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey good day there and I'm with you, let's get this spring thing going.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I guess I could go back to night hunting with my glow sticks although I'l probably be reported as a low flying UFO! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread