Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once I saw that the weather was going to give me a window for one more hunt this year, I thought about it, ( ;) ), then I WENT!!! :)

Now, with one more hunt given to me, to end the year with, the question arose, "Where?". If you had a choice, where would you go?
Well, I boiled it down to the mansion which I am not finished with yet. Or, a favorite school ground. The mansion keeps the hope alive that each find may well be something REALLY good! But, even though it does do that, the finds are getting slimmer and further between. I decided I would just go to the school simply because of the varied and many hits I can expect there. Last hunt. I wanted to have fun and go out with a bang! :)

So, even though there's just about all clad coins, (did get 1 wheatie), the day was simply stupendous! I had hits the whole time and even turned a bit of jewelry to boot!

See for yourself;

IMGA2470.JPG

IMGA2476.JPG

IMGA2471.JPG
IMGA2472.JPG
IMGA2473.JPG
IMGA2474.JPG
IMGA2475.JPG

I decided to come back to the hobby just this year and it's turned out to be the absolute "rightest" thing I have ever done.

Welp, folks, I would call that a wrap.

Thanks for all the support and for putting up with this "newbie" long enough that I could feel my legs again.

Happy New Year to everyone and theirs!

Here's to hoping that 2013 is everything you want it to be.

HH!

Upvote 2

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! and right back at cha!!........................HH

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the finds you had a great year you made some awesome finds:thumbsup:

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds.

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the finds you had a great year you made some awesome finds:thumbsup:

Yes. I know. I had really been quite blessed last year. Couldn't hardly ask for much more, (but I will :) ). You weren't too shabby in finding stuff last year either! If you just wouldn't sandpaper them. LOL

Happy New YR.

HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread