The last kiss

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Political correctness is shorthand for telling a lie - cowardice.

Worst of all, it's never funny.

Do you know a pc joke that is actually funny? Then, do share it with us.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.
:laughing7:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

S

stefen

Correctness (no politics allowed according to the TN Hall Monitors) is picking a dog turd up by the clean end...:laughing7:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one of the best jokes I've red in a long time.
:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh, I get it. It's a gay bashing joke.

Geez, it is a harmless joke, no gay bashing.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a Little Rednek Bashing Going on Here :(

So it's wrong to be straight, or a redneck, and to Laugh at Jokes ?

mortarman

Aug 12, 2012
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett Master Hunter 7, Garrett Pro-pointer/ Stavr Scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because a man wants to wear women's clothes doesn't make him gay. Odd but not necessarily gay.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a Little Rednek Bashing Going on Here :(

So it's wrong to be straight, or a redneck, and to Laugh at Jokes ?

In Florida we laugh and tell jokes about the northern tourists that wear blacks socks with their sandals.... Is that "grey bashing"..:D

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
In Florida we laugh and tell jokes about the northern tourists that wear blacks socks with their sandals.... Is that "grey bashing"..:D

TH, that was cute :)

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just because a man wants to wear women's clothes doesn't make him gay. Odd but not necessarily gay.

Well, I will say that sometimes, read that "SOMETIMES" !!!!! It brings back memories of that song by the Carpenters "Close to You" :) :) :) - could I put enough smiles there ???

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Thanks for posting that Deepseeker.....ah, what memories of the Carpenters. Undoubtedly in my mind, Karen had the best women's voice I've ever heard. There were other great voices such as Patti Page and Anne Murray, but nothing like the range Karen had. One of my favorite Carpenter songs is 'Argentina' where Richard imported a choir and an orchestra from Europe just for this song. Also, when Karen was 17 yrs old, a reporter asked her, "Are you a millionaire?" She answered, "I don't know" as Richard on the sideline, nodded 'Yes'.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting that Deepseeker.....ah, what memories of the Carpenters. Undoubtedly in my mind, Karen had the best women's voice I've ever heard. There were other great voices such as Patti Page and Anne Murray, but nothing like the range Karen had. One of my favorite Carpenter songs is 'Argentina' where Richard imported a choir and an orchestra from Europe just for this song. Also, when Karen was 17 yrs old, a reporter asked her, "Are you a millionaire?" She answered, "I don't know" as Richard on the sideline, nodded 'Yes'.

I suppose someone had to like them :tongue3:

Sorry I never could take listening to them

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
WELL THE WEARING OF WOMENS CLOTHES MIGHT NOT MAKE HIM GAY THATS TRUE, BUT THE KISSING OF THE MALE BIKER (TWICE) WELL --MOST LIKELY MADE HIM DEAD.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL THE WEARING OF WOMENS CLOTHES MIGHT NOT MAKE HIM GAY THATS TRUE, BUT THE KISSING OF THE MALE BIKER (TWICE) WELL --MOST LIKELY MADE HIM DEAD.

:laughing7: at least in that joke it did :laughing7:
May have gotten him married & Pregnant,

or shot by the cop in another :tongue3:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread