The Latest Issue Of The Garrett Searcher - July 2014 - Check Out The BEST Finds!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Click below to get to the link:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/searcher_pdf/3500063_july_2014_searcher.pdf

Click below on how to win a free detector:

Vaughan Garrett's Favorite Find Of the Month

50th contest vaughn.jpg

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John is that you on page 12 top left?
55 rings for 2013, wow, wtg!

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I post my best find every month but had a surgery and had to take a bit of time off but getting back at it now. I'm still hoping to find the treasure that catches Vaughn's eye and I get my at gold to go with my pro. Fingers crossed. I even have the sticker they sent me on my back window and when that one wears out i have a few more :). Crossing fingers because rivers are low and there are some great finds to be had around here just got to get my coil over it. Good luck everyone.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I post my best find every month but had a surgery and had to take a bit of time off but getting back at it now. I'm still hoping to find the treasure that catches Vaughn's eye and I get my at gold to go with my pro. Fingers crossed. I even have the sticker they sent me on my back window and when that one wears out i have a few more :). Crossing fingers because rivers are low and there are some great finds to be had around here just got to get my coil over it. Good luck everyone.

Good luck! Hope you find that awesome gold find that will get you an AT GOLD. Hint......send a lot of different high resolution photos of your find. Garrett likes those kinds of pics.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks John. I know the find is out there I just have to find it. Good luck everyone and congrats to all the winners so far.

punkass761

Jun 10, 2012
SOUTHERN California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATGOLD, GTP 1350,Ace 250,2 propointers, Whites coinmaster,bounty hunter pioneer ex,radio shack vlf. discriminator fisher pinpointer,hf pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's awesome my finds are on p13. James f. Garden grove

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread