poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on the 4 wheeler, Friday.. Spent hours riding, walking all over the 35 acre farm.. Found 1 dried up, Brittle, Not worth a darn, Got too it way too late, Very un watered, Didn't get to eat it, Noone else got it, I found it too late, The sun got him first, He was just the right size, But not until I got the tears from my eyes... Yep, Poor lil fella, I named him! His name was Morel, I crumbled him up, As to imitate being cremated, And spread his ashes all around.. May he RIP..
cry.gif

S

stefen

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

He was probably considered a sponge in our society anyways...a really morschel...

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

He was probably considered a sponge in our society anyways...a really morschel...

Hey wise Guy!!!! He had a name? His name was Morel!!!! Git it right Chisel Chest!!!

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever!
Whatever? Whatever I want? Ok for starters, I will take a new Prez at the helm of the us, 2nd. Now more import/export.. If it is made here, It stays here, If it flies here it dies here.. and 3rd, how about that new Boat with the pickup to pull it.. 4th.. Need I say more... Whatever me again! I'll give yuh a whatever...
:tongue3:
and 5th, a job that pays me $38 an hour to do whatever I want whenever I want.. Now fill those whatever demands and we'll talk.. Tough Guy!!!!! :laughing7:

Now that's a Morel, Dang it.. I mean Moral.. :tongue3:

S

stefen

Whatever? Whatever I want? Ok for starters, I will take a new Prez at the helm of the us, 2nd. Now more import/export.. If it is made here, It stays here, If it flies here it dies here.. and 3rd, how about that new Boat with the pickup to pull it.. 4th.. Need I say more... Whatever me again! I'll give yuh a whatever...
:tongue3:
and 5th, a job that pays me $38 an hour to do whatever I want whenever I want.. Now fill those whatever demands and we'll talk.. Tough Guy!!!!! :laughing7:

Now that's a Morel, Dang it.. I mean Moral.. :tongue3:

Yur time of the month again or are you just bi-polar?

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's just out of sorts ,Stefen . I just 'splained to him what is 14 inches long and hangs in front of an Ahole .........................................
Oh, I see... Talkin bout my Louiville Slugger again Aye!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions