The little park again

gearjammer

Mar 14, 2015
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and My bro-in-law hit the little park again my third time there his first. I forgot to set my alarm,was an hour late. He ended up with 6.03 I got 3.03 in about two and a half hours. That makes close to 20.00 bucks out of this little spot. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436126849.814237.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice clad haul. :thumbsup: How old is the park? 35 good targets targets, bet you had that many trash plugs. Looks like you had plenty of targets to dig. I like a site that has plenty of targets.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice clad haul. :thumbsup: How old is the park? 35 good targets targets, bet you had that many trash plugs. Looks like you had plenty of targets to dig. I like a site that has plenty of targets.

Even when all you get is canslaw and tabs? Oh ya don't forget those Stinkin Lincolns.:laughing7:

OP
OP
gearjammer

gearjammer

Mar 14, 2015
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was digging some signals I usually pass on trying figure out new machine a little better.It has been there since 75 when I moved here.

Last edited:

mudd punk

May 4, 2009
Sacramento ca.
Detector(s) used
CTX 30/30,Whites v3i, Garrett pinpointer, garrett pinpointer AT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you are a super detector I hope to find a barber one day if someone would ever invite me to go with them! Always finding the good stuff when you don't go with your partner in crime!

OP
OP
gearjammer

gearjammer

Mar 14, 2015
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you are a super detector I hope to find a barber one day if someone would ever invite me to go with them! Always finding the good stuff when you don't go with your partner in crime!

Kick a mans guts in.[emoji23]

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get that money, great job!

There's an old guy in our metal detecting club that hunts exclusively clad. He comes in each month would like $20-$40 worth of change he's found

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread