The Lorius Heberer case, 1935 New Mexico, posibly reated to Noss Or Willie D

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ha
yeah , this site does weird stuff

wr , it is strange that when i take a break , a thread stops .

hella info in my mind , just i have other projects i write

like my books , but , if i keep placing material here , the books would be no use

so, when will your books be available?
if you need someone to proof read them, i volunteer.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You know, all of this kind of stuff really makes me wonder just how criminal the us government (actually all govt's) really is. we all know they line their pockets with our hard earned money, and give us back just enough to keep us content (like cheap beer and a permit to prospect), blah blah blah, but these "treasure tales" if you will, really seam to have "them" freaked out. Makes me wonder what the hell is so scary to "them"????? Like is this entire "worlds greatest nation ever" just the greatest criminal cartel ever?????
wonder if the emoticons are going to pop up? im not puttin any in.
Yeah I know, this post will probly be deleted, maybe i will get my first time out, like a bad little boy.
Gotta protect big brother you know or they might pull the plug.
take care, luv you all
wr

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I have stated for years Mike
again,,,,

in parenthetsis
" I REVIEWED FEDERAL AGENCY DOCUMENTS ON A CLASSIFIED SCALE OF "EYES ONLY"

Get the gestalt?

every tiny scrap of info on any treasure found/lost/ retrieved ,,,
is compiled within a huge data base.

I was, (and in a small way ,,STILL am) a major target of investigation.
due solely, to my KNOWLEDGE and experience that, as the docs show, dates back on me to childhood
at the age of 5 years.

The Apache was railroaded
Treasury Department ( prior to F.B.I. being formed ) investigated the Apache's situation

The complete file on the Apache is within a Treasury Department dossier .

DO NOT QUESTION "WHY" I WAS UNDER THE "EYE" AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!

I have no need to state why
and am out of patients with this whole garbage pail.

when i state anything, it is a FACT.

Noss was to retrieve treasure, sell it, and hire legal council for the Apache and help his case get reopened and hopefully the Old Apache could go home and die FREE!

Noss, being a serious demented scab, ditched on the Old man and he died in prison

Every detail of any event on treasure in that area of the U.S. is compiled in classified documents and held in a offshoot agency with no pubicly known name,

at onetime, for over 30 years,,, no-one in the public domain knew or ever heard about the N.S.A.

get it?
i was handed those classified documents,, on separate ocassions over years with updates inclusive.

There was a purpose for that being done in that manner, and it had to do with timeline possibillities.
and that is for someone else to state

because i do not need to tell it.

Here as i have stated before, VP was a very ancient storehouse of a civilization that is now thought to be a Plato Myth

Phoenicians, King Hiram, was their progeny
he KNEW where the treasury was stored

in colusion with King Solomon, they sent men and ships to retrieve some of it

However VP was just one of many stores.

over the milliniums,,, many people had come and took and or leave stores.

Vatican sought it for centuries
Knights Templar found some of it.

Vatican still active on it

Yea, i really liked reading this, its what i believe. ancient stuff. people have been looking for it. the templars knew how to get in those sites. did get in some of them,and marked them. i sure would like to hear more of rogers thoughts on the matter,great stuff he puts out.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So Rog,
I you were just starting in this caballo adventure, looking to find some silver bars or gold bars, are physically fit and not afraid of the dark, which 1 treasure would you persue? which one might still be there, might have eluded all searchers. Might require going the extra mile???? I have one in mind, based on your last 6 months of posts that i plan to attempt, but would like your opinion if you dont mind.
wr

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
theres that dang emoticon inserting itself again. amazing how accurate they are at reading my emotions????

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Yes, very good.
This is not the one i am going for, but reasonably close.
There is a simple reason i am going for the one I chose.

you had posted this same? trapedozial rock with single rock on top in an earlier post ( I assume its the same since its so close) but the "dead center" is 163 feet from the other trapezodial rock with single bolder on top that i had previously marked for exploring.
no problem, they can both be checked. the earlier one is a better shaped (imo) trapezoid however.

You sure you dont want to take one more hike thru the mountains as a guide and point out some stuff????

take care
wr

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Roger, they are Jesuit depositories for the Sonoran, Chihuhuan illegal mines for transshipment to Rome. Nothing to do with the Knights templar, king Soloman, or any one else.:laughing7:

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Roger, they are Jesuit depositories for the Sonoran, Chihuhuan illegal mines for transshipment to Rome. Nothing to do with the Knights templar, king Soloman, or any one else.:laughing7:

Yes, in that time frame. but what about before that time? and after that time? there where no treasure hunters,seekers,raiders,the jesuit did it all?

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
I have come across some rocks placed on top of boulders. Sometimes they are squared, sometimes they are triangular. I wonder if the meaning is similar or different?

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This deposit was not Jesuit .

And just to say it , jesuit deposits were found Right inside the Mission Grounds .

Until I applied a different people to these sites I describe , many hunters tried to find a Spanish
explanation for the vaults .

None of the vault sites I found , had anything around them that had a Spanish sign leading to them .

Just to get that said .
The reason many hunters failed at finding these Vaults was because they attempted to apply
Spanish attributes to the trail Markers .

The hunters could not find a connection that translated from Spanish .

None of the codes fit Spanish .

One Map Rock was called " Spanish Rock " on topo maps , simply because there were four
characters that looked like Numbers .

Yet , in 1732 , Roman Numerals were in use by the Priest .

Odd that , is it not ?

The four digits were not a Date as some people supposed .

Ingrained in peoples minds are the lies of the History Books , so of course , they confuse these Vaults as Spanish .

simply because they were convinced that the Spanish came to this hemisphere first , and no one before them .

So by whom were these deposits made by, and, what do the numbers mean and how are they to be interpreted?

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those answers can be had when the Vault is opened and the contents are examined .

if I state who , what ,when ,why , how , where ,,,, then what really is left to surprise us when it's opened ?

It'd be a Spoiler , would it not ?

You are right I suppose. It's not something I would ever research or even attempt so it's like reading the last part of a great book and the final chapter is missing! Drives me crazy!!! Or it just drives me to read these forums every day....but that can be crazy too! Lol.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the Particular Vault I describe above , under the Boulder , I cannot even begin to guess what is secreted there .

The Artifacts that lead to it , are the same as those used at two other vaults , one of which was a Known
Padre La Rue Vault .

However , La Rue may have set this Vault down , but ,,,, it may hold artifacts that predate him .

One other thing to note is , it's possible that La Rue copied these same artifacts and signs to use for his Vaults .

Meaning , this Vault may have existed before La Rue's Time in the Mountains .

La Rue was there from 1797 unto 1813 , which is when the Mexican Revolution became a problem
for all Priest in Spanish held Territory .

For now , I have to stop , gotta go live a little .

Well thank you for keeping me hanging a bit longer! Lol. I wish you the best of luck in your finds and hope you return to add a little bit more to your story/Theory!
HH
Tina

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerGal, I posted these pics of the step cave, It was on another thread will put them on here,maybe this will help.
img358.jpg img359.jpg
img360.jpg img362.jpg
img363.jpg img364.jpg
NP:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread