Drake, Costa Rica
Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Bill

While its romantic to visualize the Hollywood style lone wolf treasure hunter slashing his way through the jungle to fortune and glory.

Successful searches is much more than just centered around the obsession of one person. While they may drive the inspiration. No man has all the knowledge and skills to successfully search for and recover such fortunes by themselves. Some times solving treasure legends is a much bigger task than the efforts of one person alone.

As you can see with Aurania , Pharaoh gold mines , Lihir gold it is collective search using the expertise of many people working to a like minded goal.

As I type there are other projects working away quietly under the nose of main stream media. They do not seek the spotlight as they prefer to work in background unnoticed and unhindered. Even when a project become highly successful they rarely if ever seek the lime light.

Better to be rich and anonymous free to go where ever you please? Than rich but with no life other than owned by constant media spotlight looking for scandal?

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Bill there is an old saying you do not sell the cow that feeds you.

As a shareholder I do no jump because of one years poor production results from technical issues that can be over come. The problems at the mine is not insurmountable.

6.2Moz open pit reserves underpinning greater than 15 years of sustainable production at current mining rates.

Calculated at today's current gold price the value 1481.00 USD would be roughly 9182200000.00 USD.

Centaimin had a 50/50 deal with Egyptian government. No one wants to upset the cash cow.... That's an estimated 45 billion dollars each in revenue over 15 year life of the mine about 3 billion per year for Centamin.. And Canada’s Endeavour Mining bid of 1.9 billion. who are they kidding......?????

While they had mining problems this year for some operational issues and change of CEO. Why sell of the teat that feed you for not even two thirds of a year output?

Kanacki

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of all how inconvenient for those self opinionated experts and wanna be academic who sneer and say there is no such thing as a treasure map?

The definition of a treasure map is......

A treasure map is a map that marks the location of buried treasure, a lost mine, a valuable secret or a hidden locale. More common in fiction than in reality, "pirate treasure maps" are often depicted in works of fiction as hand drawn and containing arcane clues for the characters to follow.

Yet here we are an ancient Egyptian map showing gold working areas followed by archaeologists and mining exploration company to discover vast deposits of gold......

Is it not an example of treasure ie gold discovered by heavens forbid a "treasure map"....?????

Kanacki

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Hi Kanacki

Tom would be howling at the moon, and sun, and . . . .
I quite agree, that mine is a solid play.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread