the lost estrella treasures

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason im giving this information is because i have the markings in my map and the information written next to it. My great grandfather was a mexican /american miner
In arizona.my father spoke of this lost treasure.
The estrella treasure was taken from the mountains, packed on mules and take to the south.they traveled only at night.it took 12 dark nights to the south to a location to deposit it.it.
This information is written in spanish.with it are the following markings discribed as i see them. There is a fish and in the middle of the fish is a small dark square. From the square a thin line dangles downward and its attached to the waist of a drawen stickman.on the left side of the fish is a half circle with an X inside.on the right is an L shape that is blown up like a balloon. And it has a large cross inside.

In the information above i didn't put the word (rushed ) twelve dark nights.
These people were in a hurry, hiding and used the word deposit it like in an area of hidden cashes of the church bank.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
I would love to see this map, I have seen a cave in Demming NM that has a fish drawing looking down inside. I know it is to the east of Arizona but maybe it has something to do with what you have. Twelve days is a lot of miles and this could be in Mexico. If you have any pictures or drawings I can try to interput for you these drawings . PM me. At one time most of this part of New Mexico was Arizona.

Minetres

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Army got all of that treasure when it was discovered accidentally in 1946. They were building a secret base in the Estrella Mountains for captured Nazi technology experiments..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread