Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
And there is still some UXO after a century of wars waiting for the careless……...

tufail.jpg

That is why ya need to do research and tick the boxes to lower risk factors.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, understand before getting into situations…….and yet the dangers of UXO are not only related to digging…..it is also in the process of getting to areas……and to know exactly where they are is not an easy task…….many were never plotted and if they were, the land moves with time……some UXO result from shells and bombs that failed to explode on impact or time…….
And this does not even get into the results of said weapons, like DU and whatever poisons were released from the various targets…..
There are enough treasure legends in areas without these problems, and which have nice weather and a language I can speak to last for my lifetime……

So padre Crow, how old is the little feathered one now? Señora Crow doing well after hatching the little Crow?

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Doc squawking like his dad, loud and hollering since October 1st and obsessed with boobie.:laughing7:

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Doc Teha Taya positively glows like the beautiful young slender mother she is. As beautiful as the blossom she is to very heart of nature intended. It as if I had died and go to heaven.

And old Crow is just old acorn off the ugly tree and hit every branch on way down still mesmerized by her gentle rhythms and mannerism all part of a true South Seas maiden.

Such is the magic of the South Seas my friend. It weaves a spell on you.

Crow

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think ultimately that we are going to discover that at least a portion of Napoleon's treasury did arrive into the U.S. The evidence gathered over the years, and which is still being gathered, pretty much leave little doubt of this. But in order to understand how and why all of this came about it is really important that we gather a very strong understanding of the political climate during the Louisiana Purchase, as it is from here that the groundwork to certain arrangements were likely set into place.

At the time of that purchase France was our only real ally and due to Napoleon's constant campaigns this also included him, whether we liked it or not, the British still threatening by sea and rumors of their possible alliance with Spain against Napoleon leaving our doors in the west wide open. And eventually Spain and Britain did become allies against Napoleon, though some years later.

Napoleon had always had plans to focus on the U.S. but he was also ever aware that if he suffered a defeat at the hands of a European coalition then he would have nowhere to find safe exile, so in essence the sale of the Louisiana Territory ended up serving the desperate needs of both the U.S. and Napoleon, "if the right terms for the sale could be made." And it's very likely that those terms were indeed made.

To give you a small taste of what's been collected over the years consider the following. After Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo many of his closets military supporters arrived in the U.S., and in fact Napoleon was in route here when he was finally captured prior to boarding a ship. Immediately upon the arrival of these men into the U.S. the government granted them land in Alabama to begin the entire farming process, yet less then a year later these same men are settled in Texas and building Camp D'Asile on a "prior selected location." Now get this, in the months prior to his defeat at Waterloo, and even before, Napoleon was very vocal about his dismay of possibly having to come to America to become a farmer. Question is, how did he know that his new life here would involve farming? Stop and think about this, I mean really consider the man and his influence and means, the amount of wealthy and influential supporters he had in this country, even after his defeat. Farming? Really. And there is more, much more that will have to wait a while longer.

But let me close by offering this old political cartoon, one I'm sure you'll find interesting as far as the allegations that it is attempting to suggest. In essence, Napoleon is stinging Jefferson in the ass causing him to puke gold coins for payment of the massive section of land that Tallyrand is prepared to negotiate on Napoleon's terms.

cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Crow……..sounds like you have been blessed with Teha Taya……and the newly hatched Crow………won't be too long before he joins you on your perch…..
until then, catch up on our treasure legends………..
God bless you all my friend…….

Oh, and regarding the French plans for emigration to the former America, sounds likely, but how does that play into finding lost treasures?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Crow……..sounds like you have been blessed with Teha Taya……and the newly hatched Crow………won't be too long before he joins you on your perch…..
until then, catch up on our treasure legends………..
God bless you all my friend…….

Oh, and regarding the French plans for emigration to the former America, sounds likely, but how does that play into finding lost treasures?

Good question, for sure. There is evidence to suggest that strategically placed caches "may have been" the norm.

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Senor Crow……..sounds like you have been blessed with Teha Taya……and the newly hatched Crow………won't be too long before he joins you on your perch….. until then, catch up on our treasure legends……….. God bless you all my friend……. Oh, and regarding the French plans for emigration to the former America, sounds likely, but how does that play into finding lost treasures?

Howdy Doc

I've done tons of R&I in this subject. I've recovered documents that lead to many things. IE; finding who was sent back to Switzerland from Philadelphia to recover the Spanish Crown Jewels for Joseph Boneparte. Or who was handling the Bonepartes fortune here in the US. Or finding how the pirates of the south connected to Philadelphia and Baltimore with this family. For all that has been found many questions are coming to light. A historical who done it mystery, does it get any better then that?

HH Tat

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Tat and Senor Bigscoop…….sounds interesting for sure……and if some was catcher, it may well be still there……
At least with the retreat of Mr Boneparte, you have a trail to follow and have narrowed down somewhat areas to search………..
And it would make sense that some treasure was sent, or remained here from the land purchased……..

Where is our black feathered friend when we need him to shed some light on this issue……seems his little one, recently hatched, is keeping him busy and even coffee is not enough to keep him interested here…..or maybe it is the lovely señorita mama of his hatchling that has his interest????

Vaya con Dios

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting comments I am content to sit back and see what people come up with. Me personally I do not have an strong opinion on it. So I let others contribute without this old pesky crow sticking his beak in....

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems the focus of interest for the old beak has changed, about Oct 1 or so…….nothing wrong with that of course………..
And those old maids of your age, envy accounts for their scorn……….

That some of old Bonepartes treasure was shipped to the former America sounds likely, however, without some clues as to the hide sites; it is of academic interest only……..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems the focus of interest for the old beak has changed, about Oct 1 or so…….nothing wrong with that of course………..
And those old maids of your age, envy accounts for their scorn……….

That some of old Bonepartes treasure was shipped to the former America sounds likely, however, without some clues as to the hide sites; it is of academic interest only……..

From the academic side we learn of the possible people with knowledge and the possible whereabouts of this existing information. From here we might lean of methods and means, and of course, eventually we might learn of those possible special places. Without involving academics there is nothing but legend and myth.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Scoop and Tat, always a pleasure to read of your efforts.
Read a reference in a cook book to Jefferson being a minister to Louis the 16th and was reminded of those elusive ties....
His,(Jefferson's) study of French cuisine alleged to have occurred on the Rue de Berri.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scoop and Tat, always a pleasure to read of your efforts.
Read a reference in a cook book to Jefferson being a minister to Louis the 16th and was reminded of those elusive ties....
His,(Jefferson's) study of French cuisine alleged to have occurred on the Rue de Berri.

Yep, he had a lot of influential French connections, for sure, as did Monroe and others. And as for the Bonapartist French, they had numerous influential connections and also a strong following in the states. So the possibilities are becoming extremely interesting now but we still need to roundup some more documents and such in order to gain more clarity into some things.

PS: As for any possible caches I would have to say at this point that if they exist they are probably what remained of the possible support groups that were in place and less likely to be that of an actual Bonaparte treasure/treasury, at least here in the U.S.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow, based upon Oct 1, He is just like his old man. here is his basic psychological report. send me another of someone that you know intimately so that I can send you their psychological report to you to check the accuracy. (90%accurate )

This is not like the usual horoscpe where you will meet a gorgeous Blond,that is hypersexed, has an enormous fortune and is wildly fixiated on you at the farmers market at excatly 9:30 am. This is a psychological profile.

Crows buk.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, it's hard to get out before 10:00 A.M.. 9:30 ,hmmm, my luck it would be a guy.:laughing7:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Judy luv, a shot of Zinfandel for that.

Crow, as you can see there are a no of modifiers, but the biggest modifier will be you two, You have to plan on how you wish him to be under the characteristics of his Psychological profile. don't smother him, but guide him. he has terrific potentials.

I have kept it straight forward without entering their effect.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gracias Judy luv, a shot of Zinfandel for that.

Crow, as you can see there are a no of modifiers, but the biggest modifier will be you two, You have to plan on how you wish him to be under the characteristics of his Psychological profile. don't smother him, but guide him. he has terrific potentials.

I have kept it straight forward without entering their effect.

If he follows his dad??? my god! this is where I get my payback for all my wicked ways.....The little tiger is going to run me ragged.:laughing7:

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, he had a lot of influential French connections, for sure, as did Monroe and others. And as for the Bonapartist French, they had numerous influential connections and also a strong following in the states. So the possibilities are becoming extremely interesting now but we still need to roundup some more documents and such in order to gain more clarity into some things.

PS: As for any possible caches I would have to say at this point that if they exist they are probably what remained of the possible support groups that were in place and less likely to be that of an actual Bonaparte treasure/treasury, at least here in the U.S.

Hello Bigscoop Sorry about being side tracked with a little baby boy matters. Ya posts was interesting on Napoleons connection to some treasure that may be hidden in America. I am not sure towards the end that he had much treasure as many assumed. Of course I have no reason to doubt that some treasure at least via various officers who saw Napoleon was finished moved money to united states as they themselves arrived as refugees. Napoleon had his own intenal battle inside his own government yet to his credit he raised an Army of French troops in his hundred days after escaping Elba. But since Napoleon was master of contingency plans it is not beyond the realms of impossabilty he had some plans for life in America. . I think it presumptuous of Even Napoleon to think after leaving 6 million people dead in Europe that the allies was never going to come after him even if he fled to America.

But gentlemen please do continue....

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread