stratos

Mar 4, 2012
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday my daughter (coil2soil) called me and said that, she was going in search of a silver ring that a friend had lost. And wanted me to go for backup. No problem see you at 6. Come to find out the guy was working on one of the ponds last year, when he saw is ring go into the water. We had been search for about twenty minutes the man says you will never find it. No sir if it is here it wont get away. After a few more minutes the ATP went nuts reading a 99. The man could hear the sound coming from my headset, is that it is that it. And I said it is either a aluminum can or your ring. Moved some of the leaves away and felt around in the black muck, feeling the ring between my fingers, I held it up and says does it look like this. The man was happy, he had got the ring down in Mexico a long time ago and figured it was long gone. What do I owe you for finding the ring. Nothing I said, just let us work the rest of your yard over. This is a 1880 house, they also own land across the street, and told us there was a encampment along the river for the men that built the railroad in the 1890's.

Thanks for looking.
Good luck and stay safe.

Attachments

• side (1).jpg
    side (1).jpg
    238 KB · Views: 182
  • side (2).jpg
    side (2).jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 17

COIL2SOIL

Mar 22, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was all worth the look of happiness on his face when you handed it to him. Can't wait to go back and do the rest of the yard. Thanks for the back up [emoji4].

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14:..karma will reward you on his property !!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good Job! And Good Luck on the rest of the yard! Hopefully karma will repay you kindly!

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return. I've always wanted to do that. I found my first gold ring 6 inches deep in a field just last week. With multiple landowners over the years, I'll probably never figure out who lost it. And good luck with your search of the rest of the property. Sounds promising!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see why it sounded like a can! Thats a big one!

Nice find and return! Congrats!
Best of luck searching his properties!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stratos thank you for helping the man find his lost ring and in return he is letting you detect his property & I hope your are rewarded with many great finds. Thank you for sharing your pictures and story with us.

Texas ED

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and your Daughter are what makes this world a better place to live in Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread