The LUE treasure by LUEhunter

LUEhunter

Aug 10, 2010
Everybody has a hobby and mine is finding the LUE treasure. Im writing this topic so other Treasure Hunters can share information on this truly EPIC treasure :notworthy:. I havn't done to much research yet but am planning on it. here are some questions...
1. were was the map found!?
2. Who has it now?
3. Why is linked to the dollar bill?

If any one has ANY info please :help:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Tag post, please ignore - I look forward to reading more on this mysterious treasure! :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Coffee?
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I think this illustration from the rather scarce Treasure of the valley of Secrets by "Deek Gladson" (Charles Dean (aka Karl von Mueller) & Gladyce Miller) - Segundo, Colorado: 1971 - will be of interest to LUE hunters. I'm posting it because the book is so rare today most th'ers won't have the opportunity to read it.

I see a remarkable similarity particularly between the first illustration and the LUE map.

I believe there is a USGS Map for the "LUE Quadrangle."

Good luck to all -

The Old Bookaroo

Attachments

• ToVS LUE.jpg
    ToVS LUE.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,617

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Old Bookaroo said:
I think this illustration from the rather scarce Treasure of the valley of Secrets by "Deek Gladson" (Charles Dean (aka Karl von Mueller) & Gladyce Miller) - Segundo, Colorado: 1971 - will be of interest to LUE hunters. I'm posting it because the book is so rare today most th'ers won't have the opportunity to read it.

I see a remarkable similarity particularly between the first illustration and the LUE map.

I believe there is a USGS Map for the "LUE Quadrangle."

Good luck to all -

The Old Bookaroo

That is a great read - lots of information about the headwaters of the Purgatoire in the Sangre de Christos and a good publication for anyone interested in the LUE. Also, one might try to get a copy of The Scarlet Shadow by Walter Hurt (referred to in Treasure of the Valley of Secrets), or at least Chapter LIII of same. It's a classic 'cover story' for 'other activities' up in the canyon.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

In regard to TOTVOS in it is a great clue that took 6 times to read it before I saw it. In Randy Bradford's Presentation on the LUE by Terry Carter there is the same clue but you have to listen to it to really understand it. The LUE is there you only have to use common sense.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread