The LUE

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LUE, located in Arizona near Lukevill, mountain sloped like a carrying basket...Latebra Uxor Egregius. Most of these symbols found on a 1 and 5 dollar bill.

jere

Greenie
May 29, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Roy Roush has a new book out about the Knights of the Golden Circle and their Treasure Template is printed in it.

He also shows this picture and gives his ideas on it using Masonic codes.

I wonder if the lines on the column and the pole going through it are actualluy latitude and longitude indicators.
anyway the book is well written and illustrated.

good hunting!
jere

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KVM said that the LUE was in the 4-corners area on an Indian Reservation and that at least 3 people had solved the puzzle and recovered part of the treasure. That was about 25 years ago.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
LUE, located in Arizona near Lukevill, mountain sloped like a carrying basket...Latebra Uxor Egregius. Most of these symbols found on a 1 and 5 dollar bill.

This is a new one on me and definately not the words commonly assocated with the LUE...nor is Arizona typically associated with it. I have an open mind though, would love to hear more about the LUE based on this information.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

In regard to the LUE. All I can say is NOPE its not in AZ. If you read TOTVOS by Deek Gladson and its in Randy Bradford's Presentation on the LUE by Terry Carter there is the same clue you can find it in but you have to listen to it to really understand it. The LUE is there you only have to use common sense.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread