THE MIGHTY AP DIGGING TOOL

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I have two. The first one was made for a guy evidently and although was fantastic,it was too heavy for me to carry around and too big for my hand. So AP made me a smaller version which is just perfect. They cut through anything and you cannot bend them. I have stood on the hilt and pried and it still doesnt bend.One thing that I like is when I go into underbrush I use it as a machete and cut my way through. I havent found a better digging tool out there and believe me I have broken many..... :)

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AP.jpg

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haven't been able to get one yet. apparently I'm not good at lying or collecting rusty junk.....but give me time!! ;)

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one go about getting one of these?

Dennis (newbie)

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet talk and a pizza helped get mine

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta make myself clear,AP's a great guy,he dosen't charge for the diggers,(even though he should)he makes them at lunch at work and in his spare time.the pizza(lou malnaties from chicago) was just a thanks from the boys from il( weebee40,ds bob and lil ol'me)and the sweet talk,well thats just like garlic on pizza,it never hurts ;)

T

treasurejack

(example butt kiss:) I hear tell that a guy in Colorado cleared out an entire lost Spanish mine with just his MightyAP Digg'n tool. Legend says the shaft was more then 400ft deep and crammed full of boulders and stones! Geeez......what a tool...that MightyAP must really know what he's doing. Probably super smart, extremely talented, and very generous. Women say he looks like Brad Pitt.

How bad do you want one? lol

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
already have one,butt kiss though?just giving kudos to the guy

T

TreasureTales

packerbacker said:
I have one because I'm a liar. I'm not lying about having one though. ;D

Ditto.

It's a great tool and really tough. The edges are so sharp it's almost scary. LOL Could gut a rabbit, dig a latrine, cut firewood, and also store matches (inside the handle). Quite the survival tool!!! Oh yeah, good for digging treasure, too! LOL

papa

Sep 21, 2006
I must confess,I have one of AP's digging tools.Would not trade it for a whole case of ANY factory made diggers !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread