The Mojo worked!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
BOY DID I GET LUCKY! Another MD'er send me some of his MOJO and it works! Yep it sure does and you can beg, plead, or torture me but I'm not sharing! I am hanging on to this MOJO.

I went out to a small beach that I've been hitting pretty regular here lately. I am staying pretty close to home because of hubby and now also because of a daughter in law that just had surgery on her leg and can't get around very well yet. So I am playing nurse and therefore staying pretty close to home. Soooo I didn't expect to find much but the mojo worked! Oh yes it did.

MoneynJunk073109.jpg

I did pretty good and was pleased as punch today. I found one gold ring 14k

Ring07310914k.jpg

I found a nice fat silver ring. I wasn't sure about this one but when I got home and looked at it with the loupe it says 925 inside so it's silver..... yeahhhhh

Ring073109Silver925.jpg

Then I found a necklace charm. Nothing special about this one but it's pretty.

Charm0731092.jpg

Then I found a glob of something but didn't know what it was till I started trying to clean it at home. It looks like a lapel pin with wings on it. I haven't done a very good job of cleaning it but at least you get the idea of what it is.

Pin073109.jpg

What a day! The mojo worked. I love it!​

Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Mumszie congrats, An the Mojo :tongue3:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
SWEEEEET Finds there Mumszie. Can never have enough Mojo. I like that lapel/button piece, looks like old military. Gotta see it cleaned. Congrats on all the goodies. :icon_thumleft:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and gold? You did great!

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Florida Sand Digger said:
Very kewl :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:

Bout time you found something more than 11 cents and a pull tab. How did that daughter of yours do? Did you smoke her again?

She hasn't been feeling too good so I've been hunting by myself. Nothing too serious but just didn't feel like going with me. No problem... I'm use to going by myself.

Florida Sand Digger

Jun 16, 2009
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Sorry to hear that, hopefully the sight of that gold and silver will make her feel better soon.

Give her our regards, we'll be praying for her.

HH
Digger

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread